Willow tree date🌸🎁

Mark x gender-neutral reader
————————————————-
A week ago you and mark were alone in the elder's rock while David and Barry were out of town. Barry was visiting his girlfriend in Oregon and David was on vacation with his family. While mark's parents were on a business trip together.

Anyway, you and mark were already getting pretty close so while playing power punchers you were about to loose so in the spur of the moment you have mark a fat kiss on the cheek. He went completely red, his jaw was open, and he stopped playing. You win! "HAHA IVE BESTED YOU THIS TIME YA WEENIE!" Mark still shock slouches over and starts to giggle.

" Yea you did, in two ways" he scratched the back of his neck and smiled. You squish your face with two hands "whatever do you mean game master?" You said in a taunting yet flirty tone. "Damn, do I really gotta spell it out for you y/n?!" You nod your head really fast. "Ugh fine.....I really like you y/n" he says kind of quietly.

'Omg he really said it !' You thought and smiled very largely. "Uhm you don't have to return the feelings, I understand if you wouldn't" he lowered his head. "no,no! I really like you too mark!" He looks up again kind of astonished.

More stuff blah blah let's get on with the date
Time skip!!!
☄︎. *. ⋆
⋆·˚ ༘ * 🔭

Y/n POV:
"shit, shit, shit, shit!!!" I yell. God damn this thing is fast, I need a hero! Someone please HELP!!

Narrator POV(me cuz it's easier for this part lol)
This ugly green hairy sloppy swamp monster is chasing you down the creeks pathways. You feel like you've been running for 10 minutes but you haven't seen anyone around. You trip on a stray rock and the swamp monster is closing in.....it comes closer opening is disgusting mouth that smells like garlic and fish. You cover your head but then ERN ERN ERN ERN. You wake up, it's just your alarm clock.

Y/n POV:
God 9 am already? I forgot to turn my alarm off it's already June. Well since I'm up how about I get ready Ik mark has that surprise for all of us! I wonder why we have to dress up though? Oh well I trust my boyfriend. I shrugged my shoulders.

I walk groggily to the bathroom across from my room. I look at the mirror "AUGH" I look like a corpse! Oh well that makes me 10x cooler anyway. I shower, do my hair and makeup for costumes.

(Pick casual clothes and the costumes that mark gave to you)

Casual outfits