Chapter 10

CHAPTER TEN

Fuck me. I am thirsty. I slid out of my bed landing on the floor with a thud, hearing Scout huff behind me, "Oh, shut up" I muttered. "I'll be back boy" I said crawling towards the door of my bedroom past a sleeping Tracey, who was the only other person back in our dorm. I closed the dorm room door lightly so as to not make any sound. I turned around in my crawling position on all fours to see a pair of shoes, "fuck" I whispered, I've been caught out of my dorm by a prefect. I was still in my dress and shoes from the party, so this did not look good. I looked up some very long legs through my lashes, ready to grovel. "Fred?" I whispered in shock, standing up quickly but stumbling a bit, the substances still lingering in my system. Fred caught my waist steadying me, whilst laughing quietly at me. "I told you I'd come find you in here little snake" he whispered lowly. I huffed out in surprise, swallowing before looking around us to see if anyone would catch us. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and quickly dragged him into my dorm room shutting the door as quickly and quietly as possible. "If you wanted me in your room all you had to do was ask" "Shut up!" I whispered putting my finger to his lips and pointing over at a passed-out Tracey.

Fred shrugged his shoulders moving closer to me in the dark space of the room. My back hit a bed post making me gasp silently, realising how close he was to me. He reached his hand up brushing the hair away from my neck. "Now I know I didn't suck hard enough to leave that red mark" he whispered lowly. "Freddie" I whispered back, my lower abdomen burning at his tone. I breathed out almost moaning at the feeling in between my legs. His fingers trailed over my neck and the red mark Adrian had seemingly left behind, whilst his other hand ran up the slit of my dress my breath catching, "Cat got your tongue little snake?" he said menacingly as his free hand trailed up my leg and up to where the fabric of the slit met. I thought he would stop there but his long fingers slid further up the fabric finding the hem of my lace panties, my dress pushing up slightly. "I wonder if they match the dress" he said quietly dipping his head to my neck as his other hand trailed my neck. He placed a gentle kiss on my neck under my earlobe, where he had kissed before. "Fred" I breathed out in a moan, which made his teeth graze my neck as he pulled away sharply. I looked up at him confused, his fingers still hooked on my panties. He gripped my hip hard.

"Fred-" I was cut off by his mouth smashing into mine. His lips landing on mine roughly, gripping my panties and my hip at once, his lips were surprisingly soft against mine and I felt the knot in my lower abdomen grow as the heat returned more fiercely between my thighs. Fuck this was good, but maybe it was just the drugs talking. I gasped into the kiss allowing his tongue to slid into my mouth, as his hand slid around the waist band of my panties as he lifted my thigh up to his hip, as he kneaded my ass in his large hand. I moaned into the kiss as he continued to hold my neck in place pushing us as close together as he could, my heat being merely millimetres away from what I needed, separated by fabric.

My hands that were tangled in his hair tugging harshly as our tongues moulded together as he let out a deep moan. The sound he made was heavenly and I wanted to hear it again. I bit down on his lip, sucking as my tongue grazed over it. Fred let out a throaty moan that made me shiver. Fred took his other hand away from my neck moving it down to my other thigh hoisting me up on his waist as he carried me over to the closest bed. My hands tangled in his hair, our lips never parting as he carried me. To say I was in a state of euphoria wouldn't justify the way I felt. As my back was dropped onto the bed Fred landing on top of me, the springs in the bed squeaking. Scout barked at the sudden collapse, causing Fred to jump up and Tracey to groan out in her sleep. "Fuck" I whispered breathing heavily. I stood up flustered, flattening down my dress and standing in front of Fred. He stood there; his hair dishevelled as he too was trying to catch his breath.