HEAVEN SENT

AUTHOR - @aliciamarino 

LITERARY RATING - 9.5

STORY LINE - Last book of the Blood Lust series

PLOT - Magnificent. Really, truly alluring. Couldn't keep the book down. Action packed, per usual, but also has a good dose of drama. 

SYNOPSIS 

Following a journey to Hell and back, the vampire protector, Elijah de Ricci has returned to earth with his Goddess of Darkness.

Having forfeited her right to divinity to escape the shackles of the Underworld and it's dark leader, so she may reunite with the man she's been separated from for years, Cassandra must overcome her natural pull towards darkness in order to spare mankind a future cast in shadow.

The very fate of the planet rests in their hands. At every side, an opponent lingers, ready to strike. Together, Elijah and Cassandra will attempt to rewrite their own ending.Good or evil...Which will prevail?

PERSONAL THOUGHTS

Personally, I couldn't care less whether Cassandra lived or died. The only person whose safety I thought about was of Elijah. (feel free to agree or disagree with me) 

One of the finest endings I have encountered. This book spoiled all good books for me. I recommend reading the first two books before reading this book, but I scraped over it without any previous experience and liked it, so it's not entirely necessary. 

______________________________________________

People, vote. But only if you liked the book. 

Comment about the book. Social service, remember? Maybe Cassandra or Elijah or Jehovah will give You a free pass to heaven for doing so. ;) 

If you can't bother, it's fine. I'll make sure to persuade Samael to give you first class treatment in hell. *evil smile*

Until next time, then, fellas. Stay safe. 

Love, The crazy lady