My Voice

Seoul, 9:37 pm (21:37)

"Hyung, this way!" Jungkook shouted. I struggled to keep up with him. We were currently being chased.

"Hey~! Why are you running? I just want to talk with you!"

By who? I don't know. This six foot something man just walked up to me and dragged away me. Well, tried to, thanks to Jungkook getting me back.

"Bullshit!"

I continued running down this street dark street. I was already tired.

"Jimin, quit your running and come here, damn it!"

"Like hell I am! I don't know you!"

I could hear him catching up to me.

"Jungk-" The man tried to cover my mouth but I wasn't having it.

"Jungkook! Keep running and faster!" I finally got out. The man chuckled while pushing me into an alleyway.

"I don't even need him. I was only after you. Now, I just need to shut you up-" He tried to punch me. Tried. Before he did I dropped down into a split.

He only chuckled like the psycho he probably is. "Wow, I didn't know you were so flexible.. That's perfect."

I tripped him just for that comment.

What the mess, why is he so weird? I walked over him and out of the alleyway. Almost. He caught my leg and pulled me down.

"Nice try, but you're not going anywhere."

I growled. I must be with Taehyung too much.

"Let me go! Why the hell were you even chasing me?!"

He didn't answer, just put on a creepy smile and pinned me down.

"Night night." No-

"For you!"

I closed my eyes as I felt him get off of me. Afterwards I felt someone shaking me.

"Hyung, it's me." Jungkook..

I opened them. There he was in a stance ready to fight this man. I got up and looked around. "Where's that guy?"

He pointed all the way over to the end of the alleyway-

"Holy crap, Jungkook, did you punch him?! How strong are you?!"

"I don't know.. I didn't think he'd go that far.."

Woah.. Okay then. I got up and followed him out of the alley. I looked back one last time to make sure he was down for good- we should've ran.

"ShiT-" The guy jumped on top of me. When I looked up, Jungkook was gone.

But I'm so done with this man.

"Look, I don't know what you want but, LEAVE, ME, ALONE!" After I yelled at him, he rolled off me the second I finished. Wow, that was quick.

Just know, I swear all I did was yell at him.

I didn't mean to make his ears bleed..

Well.. at least he's off. As soon as I got up, I took off running. I do feel a bit bad for the guy, but he was really trying his luck.

I got out of the alleyway and I bumped into Jungkook.

"Oh, Jungkook! I-"

I immediatly noticed the look in his eyes. Pained. And.. his ears were bleeding?

What the hell..? Just like that guy.

Maybe-

"Did I-"