More than me

Usually, I liked going on runs, but this was torture.

I can't believe I really just yeeted the guy like that. Don't get me wrong, it was awesome, but the guilt is slowly over powering the feeling. I heard someone back there saying he was alive, but in a bad condition.

I can't believe I almost killed a guy with my voice.

"Jimin!"                                  

Taehyung yelled, cutting my train of thought of completely. I looked back at the man in question. Taehyung sighed.

"We're back. You were about to run into a wall." I turned around thinking he was exaggerating but no, the walk was inches away from my face. Oops. I shook my head and walked in.

"We're back!" I yelled taking off my shoes.

Silence.

I looked up to make sure they were still here. And they were. Just staring at us..

"Hyungs? What wrong?"

They pointed towards the TV. The headline was "Criminal Mark John, defeated today by unknown."

"..has been caught again after escaping prison three months ago. Most people I've talked to think that the same one with the siren scream had got to him before the law could. It is also suspected that, and yes you've heard this before, BTS's Jimin is the one who caused the scream. It has been reported by many different people that he and to more members of the band, Jungkook and V were spotted.."

I quit listening and turned to everyone else. They all had that, 'Explain' look on their faces, so I sat down.

"Before I get scolded, I just want to say I had a reason."

"Mhm," Hoseok hyung looked to the side probably not believe a word I'm saying, "then what was the reason?"

"I was mad.. I couldn't really do anything since he had a knife. He wouldn't go away no matter what, so I yelled at him to leave me alone. I had completely forgotten about the loud screaming thing.. I'm sorry.."

Hoseok looked back at me sighing. "I guess it's fine, but try not to do it again!"

After, he immediately turned his gaze towards the two youngest members. "Jungkook!"

Said man jumped and looked over. "Yes hyung?"

"What was that punch, huh?"

Jungkook paled.

"Wait," Namjoon hyung tapped his shoulder stopping him from scolding the poor maknae. "We don't know if it was really him."

"It was."

"But we don't-"

"Jungkook, punch that ball." Hoseok order pointing to the small ball on the counter. Jungkook punched it softly.

"Try harder than that!"

Jungkook punched the ball slightly harder. Hoseok sighed.

"If you do I'll buy you anything you-"

In seconds, the ball flew by their heads and into the wall creating a dent. Jungkook walked over to Hoseok hyung, smiling. We could all tell he was thinking banana milk.

"Well.. See?!" Hoseok hyung exclaimed. "And his tattoo was showing."

"But why didn't you just say-"

"You've said the past is in the past."

Namjoon hyung nodded, giving up while I headed towards my room. "Well, I'm heading to bed. This has been too much for me today. Good night."