//37//

when minho called the two to come back inside the room, they saw jisung clinging onto minho with his head buried in his neck.

he was still crying, which made the two others freeze in worry and exchange looks.

"he's in a lot of pain." minho looked at them.

"but i think he's back. help me take care of him." still holding onto jisung, with his free hand he pointed over towards the bathroom to motion where he had health related items.

chan nodded and went to gather the things, but seungmin stayed behind- looking at the two.

he paused, seeing jisung sob in minho's arms. his gaze went down to his shoes on the floor, feeling his guilt come back.

"i'm sorry i didn't mean to be too aggressive.. i was just-"

"worried, i know." minho interrupted and nodded understandingly. "don't let that bother you right now. we still have to help him."

seungmin nodded his head, rushing after chan to get some things to help.

while they left to do that, minho tried to move back a little to try see jisung's face. "hey," he said.

"let me see your face." minho's hand went under his chin to gently make him meet his eyes.

the boy's face was messy and tears were practically everywhere. his arms were still around minho, and he was about to dive back into the comfort of minho's neck before he stopped jisung.

"i just have to see your wounds again, then you can hug me, okay?" minho compromised, earning a saddened noise through jisung's tears, but a small nod.

"atta boy." minho came closer to observe his face like he did before.

now that he was less frantic he could see more clearly. he lightly brushed the marks on jisung's face.

he missed some spots when he was wiping down his face the first time, and didn't notice the small little cut just under his chin.

getting the wipes back so he could better clean jisung's face this time, he took one and softly brought it to his cheek.

jisung tried his best to stay still, trying to get himself to stop shaking from his crying but it proved to be difficult. he was in way too much pain for it to even be bearable.

"hurts?" minho questioned, pausing to look at jisung's face. he nodded.

he had a small bandaid on his desktop right next to him, so he undid the sticky bits and put it on the cut on jisung's chin.

minho's expression fell into a frown, as he finished wiping down his face. "don't cry.." he tossed the wipe away before bringing his hand to try and brush away some of the tears that kept coming down.

and jisung let him.

however as soon as the door reopened with seungmin and chan holding arm fulls of medical stuff- jisung jumped and immediately hid himself back into the crook of minho's neck just like before.

"here, we brought everything that we found." chan rushed, putting everything down on the bed while seungmin did the same.

"i just took care of his face." he explained, arm going back around jisung seeing that he didn't wanna be let go yet. "check his legs." he motioned.

feeling someone move the leg of his black sweatpants up, jisung flinched and held tighter onto minho.

"shh it's okay." he reassured.

no one blamed jisung for his state and for clinging onto minho. he was in an extremely vulnerable state, it made sense why he didn't want to see anyone else.