Boat Fillers

Chapter 29: Boat Fillers

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-----------------------------Short moments of torture, brought to you by Gai's youth~-----------------------

"AHHH! GET ME OFF THIS SHIP ALREADY!" Gai complains, trying not to hurl on the ship.

"Get a hold of yourself, bushier brow sensei."

"He may be a little prone to sea sickness..." Though the man struggled to hold his own dinner in while speaking.

"These waves are a little too much for any of us to handle."

"Yeah, I think Im gonna- Huh!" Yamato covers his mouth, also feeling sick.

"Your kidding right? Don't hurl on the ship I worked hard on." Suddenly, a wooden garbage is created beside the men, as the internally thank her.

"Do it in that, ya nasty."

"What are we going to do? Please just throw me overboard, I dont care!" The dramatic green wearing spandex man lays pathetically on the floor next to the door, desperately trying to get out.

Naruko's eyes light up as she looks at the two men on the table.

"Can I really throw him overboard?" They shake their heads, causing her to frown.

"Can;t you just teleport us there, Naruko!?"

"It's not that easy, Gai."

"URGH!"

"THAT'S DISGUSTING, TTEBANE! I MADE A GARBAGE FOR A REASON! NII-SAN GET THE GARBAGE!"

"EWWWWW YOUR DISGUSTING BUSHIER BROW SENSEI, TTEBAYO!"

"STOP SHOUTING!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yamato tells a story, to pass the time.

"What's the matter, mistress?" The young woman turns to the man, without a face.

"AHHH!" He drops his lantern and runs away towards a man in a restaurant who was preparing food.

"What's wrong, mister?"

"It just appeared-! Out of the field!"

"What appeared? Some robber wanting to use his new sword? Been so many disturbances lately."