Jealous (Tratie)

Katie POV:

Travis had been spending too much time with Drew Tanaka. Obviously he was planning to break up with. I am not pretty or smart. I am just a nobody. The useless flower girl. Drew is pretty, she is famous, she can make Travis happy. I am leaving camp. Chiron knows, I am enrolling into a mortal high school. I love Travis, so much that I will leave him to make him happy. It was a tough decision but Miranda's emotional support helped me come out of the crying my eyes out phase. I am just going to meet Travis for one last time. 

I walked upto his cabin and knock on the door. Conner opened the door and I walked past him and went into the head councillor room. 

"Travis"
"Hey Katie-kat. Whats up?"
"I am leaving camp"
"WHAT WHY?"
"Because I love you enough to leave you. Have a nice life with Drew"

With that I started to walk away, wiping the last of my tears.  

Travis POV

HOLY CRAP! Katie thinks I am cheating on her with Drew. Drew is just helping me make the perfect day for tomorrow. It is our 2nd anniversary.  I stopped her by grabbing her wrist and turned her around. I kissed her trying to convey all my emotions. I wiped her tears with my free hand. 

"Katie, I don't like Drew. She is helping me plan our day tomorrow. I would never leave you. Don't leave me"

She hugged me and started crying. I hugged her back till she stopped crying slowly making her sit down on the bed.. I noticed that she had fallen asleep so I tucked her in and took the day off. I never want to let this beautiful girl go. She is going to my wife one day.