Anxiety Attack..

Zenitsu sat on the cold, damp, floor, crying... he had woken up earlier that night from an anxiety attack, all his memories where going thourgh his brain a million miles per hour, unable to stop them. He sat hyperventilating remembering his childhood, how people shunned him... how nobody even wanted to come after him when he was sad or hurt.

Zenitsu gripped and pulled his own hair, in a way of trying to divert his mind from the thoughts and onto the pain he was inflicting. Yet no use. He slowly stumbled up onto his feet, almost immediately falling, he wanted to move even further from the camp site, Inosake, Tanjiro, and himself had set up. He stumbled moving deeper into the forest, though soon collapsing. He agreed with himself that he was far enough away from the group, and started loudly crying, hoping to defuse the pain.

He was crying for probably longer than five minutes, and was starting to get a raging headache. He griped his head tighter. His tears where slowing down, but still flowing as he continued to ponder in his own thoughts with no body to pull him out... Zenitsu remembered that Gramps would always just tell him to breathe slowly, like when he was meditating... and be patient, someone will notice.... Yet, per usual,  he didn't believe him, after all... the thought of being all alone again, and unloved was the reason behind his attacks.

Zenitsu closed his eyes hoping, praying, for closer! Luckily for him... his pray became a reality, as he felt warm, strong, arms engulf him.

"Zenitsu...." The blonde boys eyes meet with the red ones of Tanjiro's as he paused, "Are you okay...?"

He practically hear the worry in his voice, yet it was comforting for the older boy. Zenitsu shakes his head 'no' slightly before leaning into the embrace of the red head. Tanjiro's face softens. Hugging the smaller boy tighter.

They stay there for awhile before Tanjiro slowly pulls away, still letting Zenitsu rest his head on him. "Can you tell me what happened...?" There was silence for a little until the boy spoke up softly.

"I...I had another anxiety attack..."

Tanjiro's eyes widen..

"Another...?" The boy says just above a whisper.

"I.. I h...have had them since 3rd grade when my parents died..." Zenitsu said pulling away, "It's not that big of a deal... just happens..." Tanjiro looks at the boy with pity, only to cup his cheeks a few seconds later. "Hey, it's fine. Your fine." Tanjiro whipped some of the boys tears, "It's in the past, you shouldn't have to worry about it anymore. You have friends.... and a boyfriend. That supports you." Tanjiro smiles. Zenitsu smiles back.

"Thank you, Tanjiro." Tanjiro smiled again pulling the boy into a soft kiss. They pull away seconds later, smiling to each other. "But seriously, tell me next time, I'll help you!" Zenitsu laughs. "Okay, okay. I'll tell you when I feel like shit next time."

"Good."

"Good."

There was silence, then laughter. "I love you so much-" Zenitsu said with a bright smile.

-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-

WORDS: 519

EDITED!!!♡

A/N: Thank you all for reading- I don't even know why you like my shitty writing but- if you like it, you like it! Any who- thank you soooo much for all the votes and reads!!! It's really cool! I hope you have an amazing day, night, or afternoon! (Sorry for the short chapter.)