New beginnings

Editor's note:
Hey guys, I just wanted to say, I highly recommend reading the first story "You make me feel safe" if you haven't already, otherwise this won't make a lot of sense :)
But let's jump right in!

Sykkuno rushed to the door when he hear the familiar ringing tone. Carefully, he opened it to reveal a man, who was dressed in a gray uniform.
„A package for Thomas?" the man asked, annoyance laced in his voice.
„Yes, that's me" Sykkuno replied, legs jittery.
He took the package from the mans hands, said goodbye, he shut the door and sat himself down on the couch. His social anxiety was making his leg shake and his breath irregular. Taking a deep breath, he calmed himself down and opened the package with a pair of scissors. While in the process, his boyfriend stumbled out of the bedroom with tired eyes, rubbing his temples.

„Who was it?" Corpse asked quietly, voice deeper from being asleep earlier.
„The postman. Did you sleep well love?" Sykkuno inquired.
Ever since Sykkuno and Corpse had been together, Corpse had been able to get more sleep. Or more specifically, ever since Sykkuno moved in with Corpse, his sleep got significantly better.
But rewind- Sykkuno moved in?

Two months earlier:
„Move in with me?" Corpse asked, a wide smile on his lips.
Sykkuno stared at him, mouth wide open.
Corpse started to panic, he had not thought this through. „Umm y-you don't have to of course, i-it was just an idea-" he began stuttering out, before Sykkuno interrupted him.
„YES! Of course, oh my god, I would love to!" he exclaimed excitedly.

Corpse had a grin plastered on his face, as Sykkuno pulled him into another tight hug.
„But we have to make some changes with the apartment, like plants and new curtains and-"
„Yes okay" Corpse interrupted Sykkuno's rant.
They stayed like this, in a hugging position, until they were both shivering from the cold.
Corpse wrapped the blanket around Sykkuno and him and they waddled awkwardly back to the car.

When Corpse started driving, he turned on the seat heaters, so that Sykkuno would be warm and comfortable. The drive was quiet, except the playing radio, that was like a wisper in the background. Corpse looked to his right, Sykkuno's face was smushed to the side of the seat, his hands grasping the blanket and his breathing regular. He had fallen asleep. Corpse smiled softly, before returning his gaze on the road.

Corpse had decided to drive to his house and take Sykkuno with him. He had texted Lily, that Sykkuno would spend the night at his house, so she wouldn't be worried.
He turned off the engine, total silence taking over the car, except faint breathing noises from Sykkuno. Corpse nudged him softly in the shoulder, whispering that he should get up. Sykkuno stretched himself and yawned. Corpse almoste cooed at how adorable he looked. Grabbing a fistful of Corpse's shirt, Sykkuno motioned for him to open the door.

Soon after, they were in Corpse's apartment, which was like per usual dark, with closed curtains. Sykkuno didn't mind at the moment, because he was incredibly tired, but he surely had to make some changes before he moved in. They both crashed into Corpse's bed, stripping off their clothes quickly, before pulling the covers over eachother. Not soon after, darkness took over Sykkuno's mind and he fell asleep again.

Corpse wasn't that lucky, he tossed and turned for a while. But this time, it was different. He couldn't sleep because he was happy. Happy, finally, because Sykkuno made him feel warm, safe, at home. He made him feel like he could be a better man, like every day was full of happyness and love, something he hadn't felt for a long time. After a while he fell asleep from exhaustion, a faint smile still on his lips.

Sykkuno moved in the day after. He went to his home, informed his roomates and packed his stuff. Just like that. Toast and Lily weren't really surprised, Toast even said "About time!" even though they had only been dating for a few months. ((Ik in the last story it seemed like they only dated for a few weeks, in reality they dated for a few months, i'm just shitty at describing time, sorry))

The whole thing happened fairly quickly, but Sykkuno couldn't wait to move in with Corpse. Sykkuno went to IKEA with his roomates to buy some new furniture, because Corpse didn't like to visit public places often.
They bought new navy curtains, two new armchairs, which were a light gray color. Sykkuno thought about buying a new couch, but he really enjoyed the softness of Corpse's couch and was fond of the memories he had with it. They bought some other random stuff as well, mostly kitchen utensils.

When Sykkuno arrived at his new home, Corpse welcomed him at the door and helped him carry in the heavy stuff. Toast stayed and helped building the furniture with Corpse, while Sykkuno made Grilled Cheese's for all of them.

After Toast had gone home, Corpse and Sykkuno sat in their new chairs, sipping on some tea.
"Soo, what do you think?" Sykkuno asked, talking about the tea, because Corpse previously had said he hated tea.
"Mhmm... it's not bad... What kind is it?" Corpse admitted.
"It's some weird herbal blend, but i think it tastes pretty nice." he gave his boyfriend a small smile, which Corpse returned.

They sat there a while, mostly in silence, drinking the hot beverage and feeling it warm their stomachs. After drinking, Corpse took their mugs and put them into the sink. Sykkuno walked over to him, reaching his arms around the taller man from behind. Corpse's back radiated a warmth onto him, that felt calming, soothing even. Sykkuno sighed contently. Corpse rested his hands on top of Sykkuno's, interlacing their fingers. Suddenly spinning around, he got a hold of Sykkuno's waist, now looking down at him.

"Have I told you that you look incredibly beautiful today?" Corpse wispered, voice smooth.
"Mhmm no, you haven't actually..." Sykkuno wispered back, cheeks heating up from the compliment.
"Well you do" Corpse said quietly, before caressing Sykkuno's cheek with his hand and leaning in.

Their lips touched softly, sparks erupted in Sykkuno's chest. Corpse always made him feel so jittery, even after getting more comfortable with him. Their lips fit together perfectly, like they were made for eachother. It was a very gentle kiss, no tongue involved yet. Until Corpse gave Sykkuno's ass a small squeeze, making him whimper quietly. Corpse took that as his chance to run his tongue along Sykkuno's bottom lip, demanding entrance. Their tongues touched, swirling around eachother slowly, shivers going down Sykkuno's spine.

Corpse's grip on his ass intensified, moving him in the direction of their bedroom. The kiss got heated quickly, Sykkuno understanding where this was leading. "Wanna take this to the bed?" Corpse asked with his gravelly voice, his eyes lustful. Instead of answering, Sykkuno pulled him back into kiss him again, while opening the bedroom door behind him.

Editor's note:
Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter!
As you may have seen, I decided to write the sequel first anyways :) I will try to update as frequently as possible, to not keep you waiting too long for updates :)) I hope you enjoy the sequel as much as the first story, feel free to give me feedback!