Mafia Husband

This is a fanfiction series I wrote on my Instagram @jklittlepaws

Type: oneshot, completed

Word count: 10,286

Warning: contains mention of blood (at many scenes), weapons, guns, vulgar words ( not sure they're really considered as vulgar) and other triggering content (except smut; M)

I wrote it when I just started writing fanfictions. Bare with some illogical scenes.

Share your views

.

"How could you? How could you forget it just like that?" I yell at the top of my lungs, tears swelling down my already drained, puffy cheeks.

"I told you that I am sorry, you know I've goldfish memory" Jungkook speaks calmly shrugging as if nothing to worry about.

"No one forgets their anniversary date JUNGKOOK!" I yell, frustrated, mad, hurt by his actions especially from the past few months.

"Don't make me shout too y/n, I told you sorry a hundred times now" he speaks dangerously calm.

"I fvcking hate you" I spit out out of the heated moment, regretting it moments later after seeing his hurt filled eyes.

"I-I'm so sor" he cuts me off mid sentence holding his palm in front of me.

"I hate you too" he says before taking his coat and walking out of the home banging the door with a loud thud.

I crouch down on the ground, regretting the harsh words I used on him, tears continuously flowing down my cheeks as my sobs come out louder and louder with each passing moment.

I wanted to surprise him with an amazing news on the dinner party of our third year anniversary but I had to ruin it. Regretting to my existence, I call him.

Every time I call it goes directly to message, piercing my heart more and more. I was just overacting, I should have understood he had his problems, his schedule. I slap myself for bringing our relationship to place.

I just have to wait until he comes back home.

----

Is been 4 hours and way past 12'O clock yet Jungkook hasn't returned home and I'm getting worried like ever.

He's never come home this late, he isn't even picking my calls, I'm getting worried sick now.

I call Hoseok, his group member to get to know if he's there with them since he has the habit of going to his hyungs whenever he is upset.

"Hello y/n?" Hoseok answers sounding a bit surprised.

"H-Hey Hoseok, I just called you to ask... Is Jungkook there with you guys?" I ask hopefully.

"Uh... I'm afraid no... Why? He should be home, he left the practice early to go see you"

"Yeah, he came home, but I just blew off..." I ignore telling him everything that had happened earlier.

"I'm sorry y/n, he's not here, I'll try to search him with the help of the guys"

"Thanks" I reply as the call disconnects.

An hour later

A call interrupts my thoughts. I take my phone to see Hoseok calling. My heart beating at a faster rate, I pick the call.

"Hello Hoseok?"

"Hey, y/n. I found Jungkook.... He is at the corner at a bar. And.... Uh... He's a bit drunk" he replies.