A trip to town p. 2

You searched the crowd, trying to find the face you were begging to see.

"Michaelis," A voice hissed from behind you.
"Faustus," Sebastian growled back.

You spun on your heel, "Claude!" Your arms wrapped around the tall man's neck.
"You two are..." Sebastian blinked, surprised.
"Why yes, Michaelis, we are courting, I believe is the common phrase." Clause passed you a gentle smile before turning back to Sebastian, "It's hard to find a soul like hers, don't you agree, Michaelis?"

Sebastian leaned nearer to you for just a moment. He took a deep breath and if you had blinked you might have missed the way his eyes flashed an electric pink.

You straightened up instantly, your heart thundering. "You'll have to forgive me, but I-I have some shopping I need to attend to."

"I'll accompany you," Claude offered, a slight mix of domination and boastfulness danced in his words.

You released him, fearful your shaky hands would give you away, "I'm fine! Thank you," and with that you darted off with a list of necessities.

Flour for Bard, Tea for the young master, clothing for yourself, and a new set of vials filled with holy water. You knew how to handle a demon... If only you could find the tools fast enough.