Chapter ten

Chris POV

I woke up with Lacey in my arms, she was so warm, I didn't wanna get up but I knew eventually I would have to. I noticed that our
clothes were on the floor. We must have forgot to pick em up last night. I chuckled. Then my thoughts ran to Lilith, I needed to check on her. I picked up the clothes and put my boxers on then went to go check on Lilith until ghost and Kylie stopped me.

"Have fun last night Chris?" Ghost said laughing.

"Shut the fuck up dude. And to answer your question, yes. I had lots of fun." I said opening Lilith's door laughing.

I walked up to Lilith's little bed and saw her cuddling her teddy bear. I chose not to wake her up, so I just went into the kitchen and started making everyone breakfast while Kylie set up the table.

I started to make the batter for pancakes when I felt someone's arms around my stomach, I then heard Lacey's beautiful morning groan.

"Is Lilith still sleeping Chrisy poo?" Lacey said stretching

"Yep. She's really wore out from yesterday."

"That little girl is yours." She said chuckling.

Then lacey & I started to hear Ghost talking about hearing us last night again.

"When yall fuck, can yall not do it so fucking loud? With Chris making his bed hit the wall & with Lacey's constant moaning, I felt like I was in it." Ghost said flipping threw the TV channels.

"You're about to die." I said flipping a pancake.

"How? Hmmm Chrisy poo how?" Ghost said laughing.

I shot him a glare. "This pancake. It's going to hit you in the face so hard you die." I said picking up the pancake then throwing it at him.

Ghost started to get up and go for another pancake until Kylie stepped in and stopped us from Having a huge food fight. That would have been so much fun.

"Guys calm down! We don't need a mess." Lacey and Kylie said.

"But come on it would be soooo much fun." ghost and I both whined.

*
*
*

Lacey's POV

Today the guys have to go have a meeting with there manager josh. I'm guess they are about to start tour since it has been a while since there last tour. Also because they just put out another album called reincarnate. While the guys are gone Kylie, Lilith, and I are going shopping and getting our nails done.

Kylie should be here in a couple of minutes so I'm just laying in Lilith's bed scrolling threw Instagram letting her like pictures like me. After about ten minutes of laughing at Lilith try and figure out how to like pictures we finally heard a hyper Kylie yell "I'm here beaches".

"Up here!" I yelled as I sat Lilith up. I went to her closet and picked up some black combat boots to match her purple and black lace dress. Kylie had not came up here yet so Lilith raced me downstairs and there we saw a hungry Kylie.

"Alright come on babes lets actually go eat." I said slipping on my jackets and fixing my hair. We then all jumped in Kylie's car. I drove while she sat in the passengers seat playing hayday.

*

*

*
We finally got back from our long day and surprisingly Lilith was still up. We went and got our nails done, got more clothes and shoes, went out to eat, and got groceries. I went and put Lilith to bed and came back down stairs to wake up a sleepy chris and get him upstairs.

Chris and I went up stairs and changed into some pajamas. I was wearing a black tank top with walking dead fluffy pajama pants and chris was wearing well just his boxers. Not to long after cuddling with chris he fell asleep. I slowly fell asleep listening to his adorable soft snores.

Ashleigh's POV

Chris and his whore may have took my baby back but there 'perfect' relationship won't last much longer. Chris is mine and mine only. I'm no where even close to being done with them. Just wait and see.

________________________________________
Please leave a like and comment please.
Hope you like it and if you do or don't please tell me.
Peaceskies ✌️💜