Chapter 15

Lacey's POV

It's been 3 months since chris and I got back together. Since the night our family came together again. Everything been amazing. The pregnancy has been so fun and good except for all the morning sickness and backaches. Today we should be finding out what are baby is going to be. Lilith and I are hoping for a girl while on the other hand chris is hoping for a boy.

We've been talking about baby names for a while now. If it's a girl we are going to name her Audreigh or Ashleigh. If it's a boy we are going to name him Brandon or Mitchell.

It's 3pm right now and the appointment is at 4:50 so I better start getting ready. I get two towels and hop in the shower. After I get out of the shower I put my hair up in the towel and head to my closet. I look at the time and it's now 3:40. I pick out a black dress and a matching black bra and panties that have a red little bow.

I start doing my make up. I put on foundation and then draw on my eyebrows and Contour. Then I do purple and black eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, and put eyelashes on. I take a step back after doing everything and fix anything that needs to be fixed.

I look at the time and it's now 4. I have time to blow dry and straighten my hair so I do. By the time im done its 4:17. I quickly grab my keys and text chris before heading out.

Lacey: hey babe I'm leaving the house now. Start heading over to the doctors please. Love you!

I get in the car and put in my New Year's Day cd. My favorite song my them comes on so I start singing along because why not. I start kind of dancing around to them and now the guy next to me is giving me a weird look at the light. Oh well back to singing and everything.

We are the new disease,
eating hearts like cancer,
the sickness in our mind,
believes everything.

plagued by fiction
like a sick addiction
there's a virus deep inside us
and it kills

Can you tasted in the blood?
when you breathe it in you lungs?
if you feel it coming on
Its too late!!!

We are infected and no one is protected
we're so, we're so contagious
we're apathetic and no one sympathetic
we're so contagious
you can't contain it,
you know, you can't escape it
we're so, we're so contagious
our hearts betrayed us
and no one's gonna save us
we're so contagious.

A little from half way threw the song I get there and go inside and look for chris. After a little while of looking around I see him on his phone while Lilith is playing with toys. I go and sign in and sit down.

After about thirty minutes we hear the nurse call my name and go in. We go threw how I've been and everything and then she leaves and we wait for the doctor. Not long after she left the doctor came in.

"Hi! So are yall here today to find out the gender of your little one?" She ask as she puts the gel on my stomach.

"Yes! I'm so excited!" I say giggling.

"Oh well it turns out your going to be having twins! One is a boy and the other is a girl! Congratulations Ms.Bond!"

I started crying. Not bad tears but good ones. Im having two little ones. Two of my own. Two with the man I love.

"Would you like any pictures?"

I nodded yes. She then handed me them and gave me a towel to while the gel off then left. Chris just stood there in shock. It was silent up Lilith spoke up.

"Mommy what does that mean? What's twins? Is that her name?"

"No silly. That means we are having two babies! A boy and a girl!"

Lilith screamed Yesh and got super happy. She got up and hugged my tummy and kissed it. I'm so happy she excited and happy about this. Unlike chris who won't say one fucking thing. I take Lilith and go to Chris's car and get her car seat and put it and mine and then leave back to the house.

________________________________________
Please leave a like and comment please.
I'm sorry it's crappy it'll get better soon.
I will try and start updating more.
Sorry for such a short chapter.
I'm also thinking about writing another story thingy but one about ricky horror and it be some kind of love story. So if you'd like to read that tell me and I might just make it. :)
Peaceskies ✌️💜