inside Stark towers

(A/N uh this is my sort of AU the avengers never moved upstate just so y'all never get confused)

MJ POV

As we walked into the lobby you could hear a collective gasp go around the class. I could hear Ned rapidly talking to Peter in a hush tone so he wouldn't get caught."So class I shall go around and collect our passes so we can start the tour MJ your in charge his time cause the class will listen to you." As our teacher walked up to the front desk we all heard people scream and a few horrified with excited gasps emitting from people's mouths. The reason why was because Loki and Thor had came out of the elevator bickering about something. "No Thor you oaf I'm not quite sure if she is my daughter so just listen to me you blundering idiot!" "Loki you have been conversing with this midgardian(I think that is how you spell it)for a couple days now and you said she reminds you of someone like yourself so how about you find her and bring her here and do a blood test to prove she is your daughter but also Stark said he would make it apart of the tour as you said a couple days prior she is coming here--- oh Son of stark you are here what a nice surprise!!"
"Ok class I have your-- oh my everloveing god uh Mr Thor and Loki uh a pleasure to meet you" the whole class chuckled at the teacher as he stuttered Infront of he god's. "I'm ok when I call your name please come up and collect your badge. Um Flash Thompson,Ned Leeds,Avery Waters, George Lewis, Michelle Jones-" "uh MJ sir" I interuppted him "-uh right MJ uh next we have Grace Waters,willow Stacy, David keeps and Alfie keeps." "Uh sir you missed pen-uh I mean Peter parker." "Mr stark doesn't believe in the two badge rule so as Peter has his own badge As he is Tony Starks personal intern." Happy said as he walked into the lobby holding peters access card.
This is gonna be one school trip.