uh hi? life sucks sometimes too tho.

MJ pov

"Uh who no uh not me uh haha you got the wrong person." Oh god oh god oh god "you know I can read minds right" Noctis was smirking at me. "Sooo you need to control your magic don't ya. Well I'll be right back I'll tell the flying tin can that you can stay behind with my favourite white boy and Ted uh uh Ned sorry oh and FRI can you print out 3 of the highest badges out for Ned and MJ please Peter has already got one." "Okay Mx"

Friday's pov.

As I scanned Peter, Ned and MJ the highest badges my scanner detected bullying. Asghe most logical AI in the building I reported it to boss and to most likely, he wasn't pleased and it also resulted in quite a few arguments between Mr Thompson and the security of the tower.

Starks pov.

Me just Standing here just watching the child argue with my security is a big no-no like absolutely not and I think the other avengers where on my side. "My Thompson" my voice echoed all through out the hall. "Yes Mr stark" the boy sqeeked out feebly. "Get off of my property now your not welcome here and I'll make sure you cannot get a job anywhere, not even In McDonald's. Now get out of here." "But sir I'm flash Thompson and he was just puny Parker he was in my way." "His name is Peter Parker and this genius of a boy is smarter than you so GET OUT NOW!" my bellowing caused a few people to jump but I didn't care at this moment in time. "Actually all of you get out I've had enough of today. . . I need a drink right now." "Actually can I have Ned Mj and Peter please to stay I have already informed their parents and they could stay. You three with me with Loki and Thor please. We all need to do something, especially MJ." Noctis said in a shrug thet Welsh accent seeping into their speech.

What has Noctis done now. . .

A/N: sorry it took so long to update I had personal problems but enjoy this update!!