Stolen

"Hello. I'm filming now. I have stolen y/n's camera and we are going on a little adventure." Thomas smiled in his garden "yes I am a vlogger now. Maybe I don't know I'll be honest I'm not even sure I'm filming right now" he explained "now y/n said she doesn't want to film a video today now... I have been around y/n long enough to read between the lines between the lines of those lines and then secret messages within the lines of those lines lines.... Lines. You know how you say a word to much and it starts sounding like its not real? Yeah lines is gone now." He sighed "anyhow. I know why she doesn't so I going to be nice to her and take you all on an adventure in my pocket" he says "Ohh no. That sounds wrong. Fuck it I'm sticking with it but first let's go see y/n"

The next shot was inside the house Thomas' bed sat as it usually did, the covers bundled around a strange shape impossible to see what lies beneath.

"Y/n?" He asks going closer to the amount of covers "ohh y/n?" He calls going closer still "how you feeling sugarcookie?"

Only strange grumbling came from the mess of duvet and pillows

"That's okay, I'm going out a while, I'll let the bunnies out so they can visit you, rest well" he waves before leaving the room "oooooohhh she mad" He laughs "I think I need to cheer her up"