❤ 01. 𝙊𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚

She always seems to be far from him

Always in the opposite direction.

"Day off! Woohoo!" Haibara cheered out as he kicked his shoes off and [name] let out a sigh together with Nanami as Haibara started to remove his top as well, throwing it behind which soon landed on Nanami's head.

"Been a while since we came to the beach, right?" Gojo asked as he stretched his arms over his head, which then he looked past his sunglasses as he noticed how [name] had picked off Haibara's shirt from Nanami's head.

"He sure is a handful," [name] spoke out with a smile and Nanami hummed in response, whereas Gojo's light blue eyes remained on [name]. Noticing the way she was walking, further and further away from him.

How it had been a few months ever since [name] started her first year at their school, and how she has been performing nothing but perfection. Often Gojo would be tasked by Yaga to look after her, but Gojo always realized how she didn't need anybody to protect.

"Hey! Put your things properly first, Yu!" [name] yelled out and Haibara had on a pout as he came running back to where [name] and Nanami was, setting up the umbrella and mat so that they could sit on the sand.

"Hai, hai, [name]!" Haibara called out and [name] kicked him on the bum the moment he turned. She let out a sigh as she sat on the mat, under the shade that the umbrella provided.

"You are not going to head out to the sea?" Nanami asked, and [name] shook her head in response as she hugged her knees tightly, waving Nanami off, telling him to go join Haibara in relaxing.

"Go ahead, I'll just watch our things!" she called out with a smile and Nanami nodded his head in response as he started to walk away as he removed his shirt, throwing it back and [name] let out a sigh as she reached out to catch it.

"Don't be another brat too!" she yelled out as she made herself comfortable, her pale purple eyes sparkled slightly as she looked at how Nanami was trying to drown Haibara by pushing him down on the shoulders.

"You are not going to join?" and [name] turned to look, shaking her head as Geto had stood next to her, dressed in his beachwear. He raised an eyebrow as he squats down next to her and poked her shoulder.

"Go and join them. We hardly have the time to come to the beach," he spoke out and [name] laughed, shaking her head slightly in response. Not realizing how Gojo was looking at what was going on, his light blue eyes narrowed slightly at how easy it was for Geto to speak to [name].

"H-Hey?! Geto-senpai!" [name] yelled out when Geto picked her up and hauled her over his shoulder, walking towards where Nanami and Haibara were, while Shoko was busy with taking photographs.

Gojo watched as Geto dumped [name] into the sea, where she emerged from the surface and spat the water out. He watched as she splashed water at his best friend, and how she started to dry herself off by using her curse technique.