❤ 17. 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩

"Homura-sensei, I don't think you should be proud of what I have done," he spoke out and [name] shrugged her shoulders as she applauded a little while more before she stopped

"Homura-sensei, I don't think you should be proud of what I have done," he spoke out and [name] shrugged her shoulders as she applauded a little while more before she stopped. She stared, looking at the rather confused and scared Itadori Yuji.

"You could have said something, [name]," Nanami muttered out, clearly dissatisfied with what had happened within an hour ago. Haibara on the other side, laughed as he found out what happened to be rather interesting.

"I mean, the kid is alive, isn't he?" she asked, and Nanami frowned, chucking the towel he was using to wipe the blood away from his wounds right at her. How Junpei was at the side of Itadori, panicking as he asked multiple questions.

"And also, I didn't know you would jump right in to protect Yuji too. I didn't expect that at all," she added on and Nanami muttered curses to himself, while Itadori looked around. Confused and hoped someone would explain to him what was going on.

Till Yuta started to explain while [name] was busy trying to calm Nanami down.

"Itadori," and [name] 'struggled' against Nanami's hold as he had her head in an armlock, an attempt to choke her but she could only laugh as Nanami didn't have the heart to do that to her.

"Fushiguro..."

"What are you doing? Let's head back to Jujutsu High. The barrier around the school is loosening as long as no one directly sees your face, it should be no problem for you to back. We will rejoin the older students and-,"

"STOP! DON'T ACT LIKE EVERYTHING IS NORMAL! DON'T ACT AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED!" Itadori yelled out and Haibara turned to look, shaking his head slightly as he turned to look at [name] who had on a rather 'knowing' look.

"I KILLED PEOPLE! BECAUSE OF ME, LOTS OF PEOPLE DIED!"

"It's our fault. Don't be selfish and give up all alone. We aren't heroes fighting for justice. We are Jujutsu Sorcerers. No one can ever truly judge us so we must continually prove the worth of our existence. And we don't have the luxury of thinking about ourselves. We have got to save people. I believe that was the original principle behind your actions," Megumi added on.

"You did well, Junpei. Relax a little, take deep breaths," [name] whispered out, rubbing circles against Junpei's back as he was shivering in fear. He may have loved horror, he may have done well with such movies.

But watching everything up close and being part of the cause, was something he has yet to master. He turned to look, looking at [name] who continued to smile a soft smile at him, encouraging him to continue to move forward.

"Homura-sensei, how are you still able to..."

"Smile? Is that what you wanted to ask, Junpei?" Haibara asked, settling next to Junpei and chuckling, a wide smile on his face as well while Nanami lets out a sigh instead.