❤ 15. 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨

Record of the incident onOctober 21, 2018 at 7:00PM

October 21, 2018 at 7:00PM.

A curtain with a 400-meter radius was cast
Centred at the Tokyu Department Store
Tokyo Branch

"It's a curtain that traps civilians. Civilians can only enter. As for windows, that depends on the person. Jujutsu Sorcerers, as well as auxiliary managers, can come and go as they please," Ijichi spoke out. sweating profusely at whatever was going on.

"Any reception?"

"Blocked. All communication will have to be done outside the curtain or through us, the managers," Ijichi explained and noticed how Haibara was staring right at [name]'s neck. Till he was about to ask a question, but her hand immediately shot out and pushed his face away.

"Don't ask," she muttered out as the hickies around her neck started to disappear as she healed herself. Mentally cursing the culprit who had done so, and even caused her to not have enough time to present herself properly in public.

"That idiot of an excuse sorcerer," she thought to herself and turned to look at who else was with them on the same team.

"Sounds like quite the pain," Nanami commented.

"Fushiguro! Fushiguro!" and [name] turned to listen in on more of the conversation that was happening at the side while leaving Takuma to give a speed lesson to Megumi.

"And... Where is Gojo?" Nanami asked, looking at Ijichi and soon looking towards where [name] was. How she shrugged her shoulders in response, till she noticed how Ijichi was looking straight at her as if there was something he wanted to say.

"The citizens are all begging for the same thing, bring Gojo Satoru," Ijichi explained and [name] raised an eyebrow at what was said. Where she lets out a sigh, clearly irritated at what was going on.

"Whatever that idiot has offended, somewhat I'm not surprised he did so," and soon she walked towards the curtain, standing before it as Haibara called out to her.

"[name], did you do what you said you would do?" Haibara asked and she stopped, turning to look with a smile on her face.

"Of course I did. After all, you are all precious to me," and that smile on her face, Nanami and Haibara knew all too well as she took a step into the curtain. That smile where they knew, she may not return after this incident.

She was going to give her all.

"And to bring Homura [name] too..."

"Hold on, we understand about Gojo's situation. But what does [name] have to do with this?!" Haibara yelled out, to which Nanami held him back. Megumi on the other hand was thinking hard and soon spoke out.

"Could it be, someone else wants to see Homura-sensei?"

"But who?"

"Oh, sorry," she spoke out, accidentally bumping into a young woman the moment she entered. A sigh escaped her lips as she looked around, till she looked at the time. Frowning slightly as it was past an hour and a half ever since the report.