Segment: De-Zanitized (1993)

Dr. Scratchansniff sat on the couch in his counselor's office while the counselor wrote down some things on his notepad. 

"I suppose it would be wise to start at the very beginning, ja?" The p-sychiatrist offered.

"Proceed." The counselor insisted.

Scratchansniff sighed and began his story. "I was one of the most successful psychoanalysts in all of Hollywood. 50 years ago, I started work at Warner Bros." 

The screen transitioned to said studio as Scratchansniff continued. "Ah, Warner Bros. Home to some of the biggest stars in Hollywood."

A car pulled up to Ralph's shack. "Auhh, good morning Mr. Biggest Star In Hollywood." The man pointed a finger gun at him and winked. "Morning sweetheart." Before driving off.

Soon afterwards, Porky Pig himself pulled up to the shack. "A-auhh, morning Porky!" Ralph said with a little more enthusiasm.

"G-g-g-g-g-good mo-m-m-mo-m-mo-mor-" A car beeped angrily behind him for the long and unessacary wait. "Alright, alright!" Porky yelled. He turned to the guard simply and said, "Hello." Before also driving off.

"And when the stars had a problem, they came to me!" Scratchansniff narrated, sounding rather proud.

"So, tell me more about these dreams you've been having, Mr. Reagan." A younger Scratchansniff said.

"Well, in my dreams, I'm President of the United States." Ronald explained. Scratchansniff looked surprised, then looked rather upset. He wrote 'INCURABLE' in his notepad.

"For years, the biggest actors told me their problems, their secrets, their pain. Ooh! It was so much fun!" 

"And then, just recently, I had just completed intense session with Clint Eastwood." Flashback Scratchansniff was seen smack dab into the wall, now with grey hair, then collapsing on the ground.

"Then... it happened..."

There was suddenly screaming coming from outside, and Scratchansniff went to check it out. He looked outside the window to see a small crowd of people looking up to the water tower. Scattered chatters were heard from the crowd.

"What is that?" "What's going on up there?"

Then, four puppy-looking children were seen, greeting the people with kisses and waves. 

"It was them... the Warner brothers and the lost toon! After years of being locked away in the water tower, she came back and freed them."

The kids jumped out of the tower and began running around. They ran up the wall to the psychiatry, literally, and popped up at Scratchansniff's window.

"Did ya miss us?" Asked the smallest one, Dot.

"I hardly even know you." Scratchansniff pointed out in a confusing tone. "But I do know you..." he said, gesturing to Buzz.

"We're the Warner brothers!" The boys proclaimed.  "And the Warner sister!" Dot added. "I'm the female best friend!" Buzz popped in. They all gave Scratchansniff a big kiss and parted away one by one. 

In disgust, Scratchansniff spat out the taste and wiped his mouth. He tried to storm away but the toons were already there.

"Ah! What do you want?" he asked desperately to get away. "We asked you first!" Yakko sang. "Well, I want-" Scratchansniff scoffed in realization. "No you didn't."

"Well we meant to." Dot said in an innocent tone with her hands behind her back. Scratchansniff took this time to ask a question. "Do you know who I am?"