13

Third Person POV

As soon as Y/N walks in the house, ignoring them and looking like tears are going to fall out of her eyes, Jin gets anxious. He tugs on his mates arm.

"Yes pup?" He hums, guessing what Jin might say.

"Y/N didn't even say hi to us. Something went wrong with Namjoon." Jin theorizes and before Hoseok can even say anything, they hear light crying from Taes room.

"What did the idiot do?" Hoseok groans lowly, hearing Y/N crying. "I'm going to call him." Hoseok states and whips out his phone, finding Namjoon's number in his contacts. It rings twice before Namjoon picks up.

"What the fuck happened? What did you do to her?" Hoseok hissed into the phone. Namjoon groaned.

"I planned a date for us to go running in our wolf forms but she refused to shift, and I got a little angry." Namjoon sheepishly mumbles.

"You of all people should know not to force her into anything!" Hoseok whisper yells into the phone. Jin starts to get anxious, fearing the worst and Hoseok has to rub his hip gently to keep him calm. Hoseok pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs heavily.

"What did you say to her asshole?" Hoseok asks. Namjoon ignores the punch to his ego which made his wolf a little mad but he probably deserves it.

"I said that it shouldn't be a big deal to show her wolf form because we've done more intimate things before.. y'know...sex." Namjoon mumbles, just now realizing how bad that sounds.

"Kim Namjoon you are the biggest idiot I have ever met. That is not how things work! You can't just say that to an omega! Do you even know what she's doing right now?" Hoseok growls.

Silence.

"She's crying. In Tae's arms. That's what." Hoseok continues. "Fix this." He snaps before hanging up the phone. He explains what happened to Jin and he rushes to Tae's room.

There she is, sleeping in Tae's arms while Tae gently strokes her back. Tear stained face and puffy eyes replace Y/N's usual beauty. Jin almost breaks down at the sight but leaves them be, quietly closing the door behind them.

Namjoon tossed his phone on the bed after his call with Hoseok. He fucked up. Big time. He groaned and rubbed his face, before slapping it gently a few times. He had to figure out how to apologize to Y/N and he thought about it for a bit, but eventually he knew what to do.

He couldn't lose her. Not when he loves her.

Y/N POV

The next morning I woke up, still in Tae's arms. The good nights sleep cleared my mind and my feelings a little bit. I look up at Tae, giving him a small smile.

"You feeling any better?" He questions and I nod. He smiles at me and sighs. "Wanna tell me what happened?" He asks and I shake my head. "Ok that's fair." He says as I get off him and head to my room.

"Thank you." I say to him right before I leave his room.

I go back to my room and get ready for the day, taking a shower and packing my lunch before heading out the door to go to work. The girls notice I am a little quieter than usual, which is basically dead silent for me. They know something is wrong and spent the majority of their day trying to get me to feel better. It works to. Mia is pulling funny faces and Yiren is telling the most cringe dad jokes, and the others and I laugh along with them.

Although my brain is feeling better, my wolf is still a huge mix of emotions. On top of all those emotions sit grief. My wolf is insanely sad that I'm not on good terms with my mate. It feels lonely, and is heavily craving Namjoon. If you know what I mean.

By the time 5pm rolls around, I am happier than when I came to work, and the girls consider that a victory. I thank the girls for making me feel better and I head on the sidewalk, ready to eat some of Jins cooking because I am very hungry after a long day of work.

On my way home, Namjoons car pulls up beside me. I stop and tense up, wondering if it would be better just to run. But my wolf screams at me, willing me to stay. He parks the car on the side of the road and gets out. He is holding flowers and a heart shaped box in his hand. He approaches me and I can't bring myself to look him in the eye. I am still a little scared. He stands in front of me and sighs.

"Y/N look at me" He pleads. This catches my attention.

Alphas never beg. Especially not when they are in public and others can see them. It was considered a 'weak' thing to do, and was an insult to being an Alpha. It striped them of their pride, by submitting to the lower ranks. Alphas don't plead, they demand. But here Namjoon is, begging me to look at him.

I raise up my head and look at him. His eyes swirl with so many different emotions. Sadness, apologetic, admiration. He looks like he had been crying, the residual puffiness is just slightly present.

"I'm sorry about what I did yesterday. I was really stressed from all the work for the pack my dad had me do this week, and I know that's not an excuse. I just really wanted to spend some time with you and I got frustrated when things didn't go as planned and I took my stress out on you. It was a terrible thing to do, and you don't deserve it. I'm sorry I scared you Y/N." He says, looking me right in the eye.

I don't respond and he hands me the bouquet of flowers and box, which I now see is chocolate. The flowers are purple, yellow and blue and smell like heaven to my nose. The chocolate is a very expensive brand, one that I had only ever heard about and never actually tried.

"Pup please forgive me." He begs again, eyes clouding a little bit. My wolf is begging to be in his arms again but I decide to make him suffer a little bit more. I look at him and don't say anything.

In an instant he drops to his knees, head hanging low.

At this point, people start to stare. An omega, making an alpha submit. It was almost unheard of. Whispers made its way to my ears and pointing made its way to my eyes. I decided that was enough torture.

"I accept your apology Alpha. You can get up now." I say in a soft voice.

Namjoons head shoots up and he scrambles off the pavement to his feet again, dusting his pants off. He opens his arms, wanting to wrap me in a hug, but he hesitates. He puts his hand down stands there, not entirely sure what to do with himself. Just a last bit of sweet torture.

A minute passes and I hold out my arms. Namjoon swiftly pulls me into a hug and lifts me up, spinning me around. My wolf was finally happy, and excited that I have Namjoon in my arms again. Namjoon puts me down, but doesn't let me go.

"I'm so sorry pup. I will never do that again. I shouldn't have tried to force you to shift." He says into my hair, inhaling my scent. I buried my face in his chest and felt calm again. Our scents mix together in a pleasing way. They mingle so well together, complimenting each other.

Namjoon finally releases me from his grip and smiles at me, showing his dimples and I smile back. Suddenly he brings his head down to my lips and kisses me softly. I wrap my arms around his neck and his arms snake around my waist. Our lips mould together in a kiss that expresses all our emotions without having to say a word. We pull away after a minute and press our foreheads together.

"Wanna go get some dinner?" Namjoon asks and I nod.

"That would be nice." I say and we walk hand in hand to the car, ready to go out and eat.