Thanks, I guess?

Reina is making her way through the hallway towards the fairy hall where the party is mainly taking place

Reina is making her way through the hallway towards the fairy hall where the party is mainly taking place. As she really starts vibing with Dua Lipa's song a decently startled Riven comes her way holding his throat. She gives him a questioning but still amused look. "What happened to you?" "Stupid earth fairy that's what happened", he answers mad. "Told you, don't mess with them", she reminds him. "I didn't-", his argument gets Interrupt by her 'don't try, I know better'-look. "Oh, shut up". Reina chuckles, "Here", she puts her hand underneath her chin pointing in Riven's direcrion and blows gently. A wave of cold air hits him on the throat and neck. "For the pain, we don't want it to bruise, do we", she says smirking slightly. He doesn't answer just gives her a pissed off look and leaves.

Reina moves on the the party. A blonde girl approaches her, the princess of solaria. "Hello, I'm Stella", she intrudoces herself. "Reina."

"I just saw you talking to Riven, you alright?"

"Is he that bad, that you're worried about me already? I'm fine, we were just talking."

"Just be careful around him, he's changed. A lot. Not that you'd know what he was like before but... The best advice I could give you just.. Stay away from him, he's bad news."

"Okay, thanks, I guess? Is that a princess thing? Making friends so easily?"

"Honestly, right now you're the only friend I have."

"Then maybe you should probably get to know me."

"Uhm, yeah, sure."

"But not here, I can't stand being in this environment for longer than five minutes. You can join me while I try to find a better spot if you'd like"

"Sure", the princess begins before she spots Sky a bit further behind Reina, "actually, I can't right now. Hang another time?"

"Whatever", Reina says before leaving not really caring if she'll be by herself or not.

Reina has discovered the greenhouse. She always found plants and flowers comforting, they didn't have many of those in her realm anymore for quite some time, so it was a nice exchange for her. She was walking around admiring the plants and occasionally looking out for a while now when she heard someone's footsteps. She appeared from behind a hedge of plants only to spot the prince of Eraklyon. "Hey", she speaks up coming closer to the boy. He takes a minute to recongnize her as the girl his best friend is out for. "Hello, I don't think we've met, I'm Sky", he says putting out his hand. "Prince of Eraklyon, yeah, I'm familiar with your face", she says shaking his hand, "I'm Reina." "What are you doing here, the party's a bit further west."

"Yeah, too many people, too much alcohol, not really my scene."

"Understandable. I'd love to chat some more but I was actually looking for Mr. Silva, have you seen him?"

"He wasn't here recently, no. Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, sure, there's nothing to worry about", the blonde boy says before leaving. Reina gets a chair and places it in front of the windows. She sits down to look at the green grounds and the forest glowing in the sun not far from the school building.

It's the first official day of training for the specialists. They are all spread across the training ground on the mats, Silva concentrating on the first years. He is standing next to a mat on which Reina is fighting with a fellow first year. It's not a long fight as Reina takes him out by just simply sweeping his leg and putting a foot on his stomach after to keep him down. "Precise, Reina, good job", Silva comments while the Reina helps her recent opponent up. The boy steps off the mat and the next tries his luck against Reina, this time both fighting with two short sticks. The fight starts, this guy holding up better than the last but still not necessarily great. It's an easy job for Reina to make the sticks fly out of his hands and have him hold his arms up defeated as she holds her sticks around his throat. "Clean, Reina, clean!", Silva cheers as the fairy-specialist comes closer to him visibly bored. "Mr. Silva, I'm sorry, but would it be possible for me to train with... you know... better guys." "I thought about that myself already. And I actually ready have the perfect guys in mind. If anyone can show you something new and actually help you improve, it's them. Follow me", Silva says before starting to walk away with Reina following him. "What about us?", Dane questions the headmaster. Silva turns around to him, "You guys just continue, I'll be back in a minute."

Reina struts after Silva who is leading her to the training platfrom above the lake, where no other than the two best specialists of the school are training. They see the ending of their fight in which Sky kicks Riven over, who then lands on his back and doesn't seem like he's planning on getting back up. "Good technique, Sky! Boys, come down for a moment, would you.", Silva shouts up. Riven and Sky immediately doing as they're told. "This is Reina-"

"Yeah, we've met", Riven adds smiling.

"She's a bit advanced for her first year mates, I'm positive she'll be in good hands training with you two. Is that alright?" "Yeah of course, Mr. Silva, it'll be great.", Sky assures him. Silva gives them decent nod before he leaves the three. "Ready to get your ass kicked?", Riven asks playful. "Please, have no mercy. Winning has gotten boring", she tells him. The two of them jump up on the platform, Sky walks around it towards the bench. They start, the fight taking longer than the ones she had before, not much though. Soon she lands on her back, Riven holding her down with just simply one hand. "Not too bad", he compliments her while looking down at her. "Didn't expect this thing to be this uncomfortable", she says with a warped face as she takes his hand lifting her up. Riven and Sky switch places and now the blonde specialist is training with Reina. After a bit of grunting and trying to put on a challange for the prince she lands on her back for another time. "Should probably start getting used to this", she says looking up at him with slight pain written on her face. "You have potential, like tons of it. You'll get there", Sky motivates her while helping her back up on her feet. They keep training for a while Reina landing on parts of her body she didn't even know could hit the floor time after time.

Reina is laying on the floor once more with Riven towering over her. "I think you've had enough for today", he says reaching down to help her up. "No, I'm not done yet", she protests with pain and exhaustion being visible on her literally meters away. "No, seriously, Reina, I'm starting to feel bad for throwing you onto the floor over and over again", Sky adds as the girl is stretching her back. "Fine, let's end it for today", she gives up looking at the boys defeated.

A/N:
Hey everyone! As we are getting further into the story I just wanted to pop in and ask for maybe just a little feedback. On one hand to know if I am wasting my time waiting this and on the other to maybe hear some of you guys' ideas that I could possibly try and work into the story. Thanks in advance and I hope you like the story!