This is based of Yuki-San's work

"Alright, time to start this!" Zirio says.

"Oi, Wait, wait, wait, please explain why Nio's here! No offense Nio" Shiena says petting the girl which she leaned into.

Much to Moroha's annoyance.

"She was fully healed due to her Kitsune blood. So I thought of bringing her here. It's boring just being in a healing facility or a cyropod" Zirio explains.

"Oh, that makes sense" Towa says hand on her chin.

"Wait, so where are we exactly?" Nio asks confused.

"Well...."

One long explanation later

"Oh okay. I get it now. Though damn it! I wanted to see Towa's funny voice changer again!" Nio pouts.

"Anyways, shall we start?" Tatsu asks and they nod.

Shiena gulps, her bad feeling not vanishing.

It shows Towa and Setsuna walking together.

"Hey, it's you two!" Moroha yells out.

"Great job noticing Moroha, what animal goes moo?" Towa deadpans sarcastically making the others minus Setsuna laugh.

Setsuna just smirked at Moroha pouting at her twin.

"Gah, shut up Towa" she grumbles.

They were walking through the field before Towa stuck out her pinky finger, to Setsuna's confusion.

Confusion mirrored by the one in the theatre.

"What are you doing?" She asks her twin.

"Pinky promise. Once you make a pinky promise, your have to go through it to the end" Towa explains making her furrow her eyebrows.

She scoffs. "How childish" she says to her twin who frowned.

"Oi. You guys tended to do that A LOT when you two were kids. You would cry every time you thought Towa was breaking it." Shiena explains scratching her cheek, defending Towa.

The others couldn't wrap their head around a crying Setsuna (except Moroha who had witnessed that as a kid) including Setsuna herself.

She scowled at the thought of herself showing weakness.

Setsuna wrapped her pinky finger over Towa's

"Cute" Shiena says making the two flush. (AN: I am a TowaSetsu shipper and I'm damn proud of it! Besides, Sesshomaru would just kill anyone who would court his pups so it's a win-win. Not to mention their Hanyou aka half-youkai, so the rules of humans don't apply to neither of them.)

Towa glares at her, face red like her eyes.

Setsuna looked down, making glances at her twin from time to time.

It shows Sesshomaru and Rin before Setsuna was shown to be crying and holding her head like she was in pain.

"Who?" "Our parents. Our father Sesshomaru and Run, our mother." Towa cuts her off looking sad as she looks at her mother Rin.

She could still hear the fire and her mother's voice telling her to run. And her scream as she was burned.

She clenches her fists trying to block out the memory.

Setsuna noticed her twin's reaction and was about to open her mouth to ask if she was alright only for Shiena to shake her head at her.

'Don't. Let her be' was the message sentence behind her eyes.