Prologue

September 3, 11:58 Rosily's mother

Dear Diary,

Today my daughter was born. I named her Daffodil. Daffodil has white hair and sky-blue eyes. She looks exactly like me. But she looks nothing like her Father. I wonder what that is about?

*****

When I look towards my daughter everything in the room is suddenly bathed in a warm glow, from that glow steps a tall girl who looks to be about 24 years old but has wisdom in the gleam of her eyes, so I am guessing that she is a lot older than she looks.

"Hello my dear, I am the Moon Goddess."

"Hello Moon Goddess what do I owe to you for this visit."

"Nothing my dear, I have come to tell you what will happen to your daughter."

"What do you mean? She will be safe, right?"

"No my dear. She will face grave danger and unfortunate for her, you will not be there for her. I will be giving you my daughter to protect and raise. Her spirit is the twin of your daughter's spirit. In real life they will actually be twins but one is my daughter."

"Thank you for giving me the gift to raise your daughter."

"Your welcome. Goodbye."

Once again everything in the room is bathed in a warm glow. The moon goddess steps through the glow and disappears. I turn to look at my daughter and find two there instead of one. Both have those brilliant sky-blue eyes. One has black hair and the other has white.