Chapter 1: Finally Home.. Well Close To It

"What are you on about, Y/N. I saw you last night." Harry asks slightly confused by her actions. "It's.. It's nothing," Y/N said still giddy as she had finally made it. Harry shrugged rolling his eyes at Y/N. "Anyway we've best go make breakfast before aunt Petunia strangles us."

They quickly hurry off to the kitchen, Y/N still fascinated by everything they pass. "What is on with you today?" Harry asks puzzled with how happy Y/N is right now, she is not a morning person. "Just good to be alive Harry, that's all" she replies happily grabbing an apple once they get to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Harry finished up the eggs while Y/N made coffee and tea. She has somehow did in a cheery way. Harry was confused out of his mind but you always were a weird one, it's something he admired about you most.

"Do we have anything else to do today?" she asked him as she did her best to adjust to life as a child again.

"Dudleys Birthday remember, we've gotta go to the zoo with them." Harry looked a bit happy.
"We'll be out of here soon enough," Y/N said referring to Hogwarts while Harry assumed she meant the zoo.
"I guess but it won't be pleasant for us," Y/N nodded as they made themselves cereal to eat.

Their short journey began and it was soon over after Harry started talking to a snake and Y/N had apparently let it out.
Uncle Veron wasn't happy and locked both Harry and Y/N in the basement.
___________________________________

~Timeskip~
___________________________________

A few weeks passed and it was Harry and Y/Ns Birthday, they had been given multiple opportunities to get the hogwarts letters but no luck at all, Harry just made them a sand/dust cake. They were about to turn 11. And once they did there was a loud bang at the door. It frightened the children so badly that Y/N pulled Harry into a corner with her and his while Dudley stand frozen on the couch.

This was the moment their lives was going to change.
___________________________________

Sorry for the wait, I honestly forgot about this story sorry, next chapter will be longer and I will try to post it before next week Saturday as I have exams this week and I finish next week Thursday so I will hopefully be able to finish it in Friday

Thank you thought for checking the store

You're Beautiful and I love you ❤️
___________________________________