The Shifting

(Y/N) thought there was something wrong with her. She had been trying for months, saying affirmations, drinking water, believing in herself she even mediated twice a day. Nothing worked and her confidence was starting to falter but today was her day. She knew it.

Once (Y/N) had gotten out of the car and got inside her house she made herself a snack, something small to eat while she watched the shifting video she had gotten a notification from earlier on.

___________________________________

YouTube Video: Easiest Shifting Method That Will Make You Shift Tonight

___________________________________

She's cut herself some apples and went to sit by the island.

❤️----------❤️

I really am not sure how to explain this it's just a blue counters with a island with the sink in it

❤️----------❤️

(Y/N) leaned back against the chair while eating her apple slices and watching the youtube video. After it had finished and she had decided she should just go to her room and relax.

(Y/N) then walked upthe stairs to her room and swore he'd heard Fred Weasley laughing at her whole calling her name. She'd gotten such a fright she turned around and fell onto the stairs. Thinking it was only her imagination so focused on shifting she started hearing things. She decided she should just ignore it.

Once she'd gotten into her room she went straight for her bed. Groaning as she fell straight down onto her face. "I'm gonna shift today. I am going to shift today." she continued to say. Believing it more and more as she did. From what (Y/N) had gotten from that video she should just relax. Forget all of her problems, since they just stressed her out and made her loss track of her progress. Breathing slowly she just closed her eyee roling over onto her back. She began to relax, deciding she would just try to shifting but if it didn't happened it wouldn't be the end of the world.

Her feet went numb after a minute and after the second so did her fingers. And then after seeing white spots (Y/N) fell asleep.

Closing her eyes tightly she woke up. Excepting to see her TV and the light that shines through her windows, she saw a dull room. A light on the ceiling that looked half broken, and pale grey walls. Her bed was uncomfortable and she had felt shorter than usual. Panicking she looked around again, the room wasn't even half the side of her room, it just had a tiny bed that she saw situated on and a small desk next to it that acted as a side table and a work area. Next to that was a small wardrobe and then it clicked. She was no longer in her reality she was in fact in her desired reality. She squealed excitedly looking around trying to find anything to pick up and study. First thing in her grasp was a book, on the cover was written "(Y/N) Lily Potter". And while admiring it she was interrupted by a small knock. She went over to the door and saw Harry Potter, (Y/N) was still so shocked she grabbed him and pulled him into a hug, leaving Harry confused.

This was going to be such an adventure and she was definitely ready for it.

___________________________________

As said before I haven't shifted and you shouldn't read this story as a how to shift guide, this is just a fun story I decided to do. There are plenty of helpful guides on this app for beginner shifters so just remember that.

As always I know you will shift. Shifting comes easily to you and you can shift with ease. May you shift tonight, tomorrow or whenever you plan on it.

Remember drink water, mediate, eat and just don't be hard on yourself if you don't get it right. It is as simple as breathing to you and you should just relax yourself. You will shift when you're ready so just make yourself ready.

Goodbye and I hope you liked this chapter and if you've read till this you WILL shift tonight

Love you❤️
___________________________________