Chapter 3

Doggy: see what I meant

Player: not my fault it was the only jug I could find.

Doggy: well now we're surrounded by even more of these monsters that's just great

Player: well we can go through there into the gallery

Doggy: can't we just run away once we get out.

Player: no

Doggy: Fine

They have entered the gallery.

Player: alright so now what.

Doggy: we go through the back door that had been barricaded for some reason.

Player: wonderful, how are we supposed to break through it?

Doggy: well it was your idea to go here I'm just going to stand here now.

Player: why?

Doggy: now you're getting chased.

Player: why aren't they chasing you?

Doggy: Idk.

The player runs up the spiral staircase, finding that the rest of the staircase is in fact barricaded with wood planks.

Player: WHY IS EVERYTHING BOARDED UP? No way in hell these zombie things could do something like this as well. I guess I'll just go this way

The player wanders into an area with a safe with a yellow lock on it.

Player: ......a safe out in the open of a museum? What is up with this place? Guess I'm going to have to unlock because I want to know what's in there.

Father: hello I have caught up

Player: Why aren't you chasing doggy.

Father: we have an agenda against you humans.

Player: wow ok. Let me just take your bat and open up this safe.

Father: that's not how you're supposed to play the map

Player: I don't care I want to know what's inside

Father: then fight me

Player: ok fine I'll look for a key

Father: I'll still be chasing you

The player looks around the gallery, for any items that could be able to open the safe.

Player: why is this place so narrow? It's a flake isn't it meant to have a lot of people here? Oh anyway here's a yellow key, that means that it must be able to open that safe.

The player opens the safe to find a bone in it.

Player: ... a bone? Is this a dinosaur fossil or something? Why is it in a safe? Is it like a rarely rare one?

Doggy: Yo I heard a bone and I'm a dog so yeah but two and two together and give me the bone.

Player: why should I? I could sell this for a lot of money, and you won't be able to stop me. I want money; let me sell this.

Doggy: Have you seen anyone other than me that isn't a monster or whatever they are? They're everywhere now for some reason we could be the only two people left! Give me the bone I'll knock out the pig with it! You won't be able to sell it because no one is here to buy it!

Player: fair enough. Fine there you go. But you better knock out the pig with it.

Doggy: Ok

Doggy knocks out father

Player: can we just use the bone to knock down the back door? This is one of the worst chapters I can't be bothered doing anything else.

Doggy: Ok, you take the bat from the unconscious thing on the floor.

Player: Ok. Let's get out of here

The player and doggy escape the gallery

Player: What are those things though?

Doggy: I don't know, but you can't lose who you are.. or something. Remember you are a money hungry person, now imagine that everyone chasing you is trying to rob you. So kill them, that is the motivation I'm giving to you.

Player: I love money. Yes you are right I won't lose track of who I am!......... Let's go hide in the forest for 2 months!

Doggy:  Yeah Woohoo!