15. I've got you!

"I've got you, Tubbo!" Tommy yells, laughing and giggling after catching upto his bestfriend. Grabbing him from behind as they both fall backwards into a field of flowers.

"That isn't fair." Tubbo sulks, rolling onto his side, not facing tommy.

"Oi! Don't turn away from me!"

"And why not?" 

"Because...i am the tickle monster!" Tommy held out his arms, moving his fingers which caused tubbo to turn his head. "Your looking at me you noisy weirdo. Feel my wraith bee boy!" Tommy began to tickle tubbo on his sides which caused tubbo to giggle and smile while squirming around the flowers.

"I got you! hahah!"

--

Tommy stares into the bright, glimmering waterfall of lava; trapping him and Dream. He begins to panic, unable to get a connection of Sam and where he went. "Seriously i want to leave now, Sam!" he yells.

Dream sighs, "Tommy-"

"This isn't like..f-funny!" Tommy says, his voice shaking.

"Tommy, you sig- i- ined- you signed- i know you signed a book because i was the one that wrote it!" Dream walked towards Tommy, with a slight smirk on him. "It said that if there's a security issue going on then...you- you signed a way so that you can be stuck in here for..a- a week."

"W- what th- the..-" Tommy yells.

"Yeah, that sounded like a security problom.."

"What the.. fuck!?"

"Yep. Definitely a security issue indeed." Dream smirks.

"i- i-..is it!?"

Dream laughs in a quiet tone, "eheh, im afraid so.."

Tommy looks down into his chest, sighing. "Dream.." Tommy breathed in and out, "let. me. out."

"I'm sorry, i cant do anything."

"Bu- b- but i have a hotel to run! A- and i was going to hang out with my pals!" Tommy cries, "PHIL!!" He yells. Tommy turned back around, facing the lava. "SAM!!!!"

"There's no way out, Tommy." dream crossed his arms.

"There has to be.." the blonde boy whispers to himself.

"Then let's get out, together!" Dream laughed.

"........t- together....?" he stammers.

That word rang through the boys head.

Together..

..together...

...together..

..tog..eth.....er. ?

--

It started to rain by the time a boy pulled up from a wooden path. Dark clouds loomed over the house that was owned by his bestfriend, but a hint of light shown towards his house like peeked sunlight glimmer of hope amidst stormy weather like usual. 

The boy walked closer, and stared at a sign that was at the top of the door.

'TommyInnit's home.'

The boy showed a small smile as he walked towards a oak wooden bench and rested his hand on the back of it.

he smiled. "heh..i've got you tommy,..

..i've got you."