im back for a new start.

hello, how are you all? I hope you are all well.

I've just come back to address some things because i did kind of leave randomly with no reason why. And I'm sorry.

I think the last time i posted a chapter/story here was around April time- which is quite a long time ago😭

basically i just came to say i won't be continuing this book. and I have a vew reasons why..

1. Firstly, I was afraid this was going to happen when I first started writing this book back in September last year, I just didn't know it would happen so soon if you get me.
So basically ive grown out of the dsmp aha.

ive just realised how much I've lost interest in it and I'm sorry- honestly the only 2 people I watch now is tubbo and sometimes ranboo. but most tubbo. I feel like since I've grown out of it, I've started to grow up alot more. i started this book when i was 13 years old, and now im 15 it's all just gotten really complicated.

2. Secondly, School.
I have started year 10/11 (10th grade, sophomore) and now im in this year/grade ive started my GCSEs (which is basically you study alot harder and do end of year exams + tests) and it's become very important for me to work even more and pay more attention to my school work because I'm hoping for good grades. and I can't really do that while I'm sat here writing new stories on these people that I used to watch.

3. Thirdly, mental health.
I really don't like talking about this, but ive recently been diagnosed with a few mental health issues and it's gotten to the point where ive almost done bad things to prevent certain stuff. As much as I love writing, it's all too much for me. and I'm sorry.

4. And lastly, A new start.

Recently i have gotten the hobby of photography and writing books. I have taken the liking to photography quite well being i have took the subject in school and im now pushing forward in my life to persue my passion in being a Photographer as one of my future careers. :)

This has been a huge step in my life and I can't wait to see it for myself in person. I have been so grateful for everything that you all meant to me last year when i was literally sat in my room a day writing stories for your guys' entertainment. :p

And so, I've started a liking to writing even more than I used to which is why ive been gone for so long because I've been writing a new book! It will be published onto a variety of different websites like obviously on here and a03.

I'm so excited to share my book with you all once it's been finished. I hope you all don't mind that this book will be discontinued now as well as my time on here.

I wish you all the very best.
. thank you. ❤️❤️