party time

I kissed him. I kissed Chris, as a response. I couldn't tell him that I don't love him, i can't lose him. I care about him, but i sure as hell do not love him, I could never. It's more than clear that he assumed I loved him too by the look on his face after i kissed him. We went back to his dorm and spend the night. I fell asleep in his bed, with his arms around me. I couldn't help but feel a little guilt.

Today is Saturday, which means today is the party. As i slowly opened my eyes, i saw Draco laying next to me on his side, staring at me as he rested his head on his fist. His wet blonde hair falling messily over his face. He wasn't wearing a shirt nor pants, just a towel. I sat up quickly in bed as i tried to cover my body since i was only wearing Chris' shirt.

"Goodmorning darling, my eyes are up here." He noticed me looking down at his bulge pressing against the towel. Can this boy be any cockier?

"Malfoy! What the fuck are you doing here! Get the fuck off the bed and put some clothes on for Merlin's sake!"

"Could ask you the same, Riddle." He smirked as he saw my bare ass exposing itself as i got up. I threw a pillow at him as he stood up. But dear lord why did i have to do that, it only caused him falling on top of me. I could feel his rock hard dick press against my hand. And of course, at that very moment Chris had to enter the silent room.

"What- Get the fuck off my girl Malfoy!"

Chris pushed Draco off of me as he punched him in the face. Draco fell on his back as he struggled to get up. As Chris stood up, his back facing Draco, he got pushed on the floor as Draco got on top of him, throwing his fists in his face as their blood connected with each other on the floor.

"That's enough, Stupefy!"

Draco flew across the room as i tried to help Chris stand up. Blaise and Theodore walked in as they mumbled 'what the...' under their breath.

"Take Christian to to hospital wing, and tell Mattheo to come here." I told the boys as they nodded their head, carrying Chris' arms on either sides of their shoulders.

About a minute later Mattheo showed up and I explained what happened, telling him to help me hex Draco.

"You know, Malfoy, i never really liked you. But after throwing some punches at Pierce, i might reconsider my thoughts." Mattheo smirked as he walked over to Draco to help him up.

"What the fuck? Mattheo, he just fucking broke Chris' nose, you dimbo!"

"So fucking what? I never liked Chris. Besides, the thought of him fucking you in his mattress doesn't help me sleep at night either." He spat as he looked over to Draco, only to give him one of those lame high fives.

I rolled my eyes and stormed out of the dorm as i made my way to my own dorm. Once i got there i put on appropriate clothes before walking towards the hospital wing.

"Where were you last night? Didn't catch you walk in..." That's a first, Melanie talking to me. Most importantly, caring about me.

"Don't worry, i was at Christians. As much as i would love to finally talk to you, i have to head to the hospital wing. Chris got into a fight with Draco." I said as nice as i could to her. I watched her eyes widen as she asked me to come with me. I nodded and we both rushed to Chris. We didn't say a word to eachother during the walk.

When we got there we saw Chris lay on one of the infirmary beds. I ran to him and sat down on his bed. He looked better already. His face was normal again, except for some cuts here and there. Not gonna lie, that's kinda fucking hot.

"Worried now are we?" Chris smiled as he looked at me. I gave him a small smile back, looking down.

"Me? Worried? Nah, i was just having some tea back there." I giggled as i saw him laugh.