6|: Bad news...

Ootd^^

"Okay I'm gonna head out." I said getting up from Dowlings desk.

"What you scared of a little secret passage?" Riven said smirking with Beatrix close. I don't want to admit it but it was annoying.

"No I just don't feel like doing this anymore, you guys are all sorts of boring." I smile back and head for the door.

"Hey blondie," i stop with a sigh and turn around to face red head.

"Don't tell anyone, and I mean anyone about right now, or else." She removes Rivens hand from her waist walking to me.

"Or else what? You gonna zap me? Please you wouldn't be able to touch me to try." I move closer to the red head bitch, eyes squinting at her. Who in the hell does she think she is.

"Well why don't I try how about that?" Before she could try to use her magic I use mine first and stop her.

Red head looks at her hands confused and annoyed.

"Oh is your magic not working?"

"What the hell did you do?!!" She grunts and looks at me steaming.

"It's a little thing I learned last summer, called nerve magic. I can manipulate the nerves so greatly that it can restricts you from using any source of magic." I say and my eyes stop from glowing purple,

"It's a little long lasting, so you should be able to use your magic in a couple hours or so." I smile and walk out of the room, leaving the brunette delinquent and angry red head.

"Is it bad to say that turned me on?"

It's been a couple of days since the Dowling office incident and somethings up.

I was sitting in the dorm waiting for sky to answer my text and head bitch walks into the room.

"Good god Isla not in the dorm." She waves out the smoke and scrunched her face.

"You know it's kind of ironic." I look and see terra with more plants in her hand.

"What is?" I ask confused.

"Well, uh you dress and look like an innocent type of girl, you know the ones who are like oblivious to anything. But you act like some kind of bad girl."

"Hmm I never realized that." Now that I think about it she is sorta- no she is right.

I mean I've been dressing like this since I was small but I never thought about it.

Ding*

I look down on the couch at my phone to see sky finally text back.

Sky
Ya what's up?

Me
I need my big bro to talk to it's urgent af

Sky
Ya where are you right now?

Me
Meet you at your dorm?

Sky
You sure Silva might catch you?

Me
Don't worry brother I have my ways😇

"Sky," I sing song as I open his dorm room, only to see Riven and read head there.

"Oh it's you," i scrunch up my face and Turn to Riven.

"Where's sky?"

"Right here." I look behind me and see him there.

He smiles and walks into the room, with me following behind.

"Hello." He says simply and placed his books on a desk.

Red head looks at Him and takes a puff of the vape Riven hands her.

"Oh shit sorry," she tried handing him but sky declines.

"No thank you, and Riv really? Daytime. Not smart." He starts off,

"Ya if Silva catches her-" I begin but the annoying red head cuts me off.

"Beatrix. Not 'her', Beatrix."

"Isla," I say putting my on my chest. "Isla, don't care." I smile sarcastically.

"And uh Silva left, I kinda snooped to make sure." He smirks and I smile and shake my head, typical Riv.

"Something about meeting up with a military detachment from solaria, ask your girlfriend." I quickly look to my brother.

"Your dating the princess, shit" I don't even listen anymore and walk over to the mirror on rivs side of the wall.

"Dress is a little short there sissy," I hear sky say and I just twist and turn making sure I look good.

"It's hideous that's what it is," red head mutters and I snap back.

"Oh I didn't know my body was a Mirror." I hear sky and Riv snicker at our bickering.

"Is it weird having sex with someone who looks just like you, or is that kind of the point." Red head says and I can't stop myself from chuckling a bit.

"If the solarians are coming,-" Sky starts and I cut him off.

"Then they've captured a burned one." I say and head for the door. I'm honestly done with this.

"I'll see you later brother, Riv." I don't bother saying bye to the other one and leave.

"So much for wanting to spend some quality time with my brother."

I wanted to have a smoke but I couldn't do it in the dorm so I opted for the forest.

It was a little chilly so I grabbed a cardigan from the room before I left.

I walked around and found a cute little area to sit down.

I lit the blunt and this reminds me of the time I came around here with Riv.

To be honest I haven't talked to him in a while, ever since he started hanging out with that red head bitch hes been a little distant. And a dick too.

It's whatever it's not like I like him,

'Oh how I'm so wrong,'

I was in the middle of a drag when I heard rustling, I cough and look around.

Remembering the last time I heard rustling in the forest wasn't good so I get up and head back to the school.

Let's just say that instead of being the one to find a dead body in the forest, I'd be the one on that receiving end.

Ya I just left y'all on a cliff on a hanger, also I'm sorry it's so short😔🤪

PLEASE COTE AND SHARE!🥰