15

the sound kept getting louder. trees were falling. something big was coming.

i heard a buzzing sound then a sting in my ear. a voice said "why hello my sweet curse"

i turned slowly to see no one there. not even my classmates. i was all alone and it didn't even feel like i was at jujutsu tech anymore. i felt super uneasy.

"who are you" i asked

"you should be saying your welcome" it said "don't you want to become a powerful curse?"

"i'm a jujutsu sorcerer though" i answered

"but your not even human"

i started to tense up. the only thing i was holding onto was my sense of humanity. i feel so lost, so vulnerable.

"well then" the voice spoke. "why don't we keep this clean and you obey me"

i still couldn't find where it was coming from

"you see y/n your rather special. let me help you"

"never" i whispered

"think about it, you've been hurt by humans all your life"

i realized his words were true

"...and me a curse, can help you get payback"

i wanted to refuse. "i will never fall into your dirty deeds!"

"feisty i see" it said "here let me introduce myself"

with that it appeared. he had a human body but a stitched face. "my names Mahito"

"what do you want" i snapped

"i want you to help me" he replied

"i will never-" i got cut off, suddenly i had blacked out. what happened?

-flashback/dream-

"worthless" "i doubt shes even human" "HELP ME" "you should just die" "your parents didn't even want you"

-end of dream-

A/N

EEhj hello there again i hope ur enjoying this story i'm putting a lot of work in it! i appreciate y'all <3