19

i wasn't thinking properly. i felt like i had a hole in my heart. without any thought i was with the stitched face maniac walking through town. it seemed no one could see me. was i dead?

-timeskip-

we were at someplace that looked like a school. it was big and it felt quite familiar. i didn't know why but my orders were to kill everyone inside.

the area was blocked off with some kind of dome. i saw a few kids about my age. it felt like i met them before but i shrugged it off.

i went up to a brown haired girl, she looked scared and without hesitation i slammed her in a wall with just a flick.

then there was a boy with black hair. he summoned some kind of dogs and i immediately smashed them. he looked shocked.

i wasn't satisfied enough and there was a girl with glasses and a spear, she started charging at me. "snap out of it y/n"

"who's y/n?" i asked blankly

she looked shocked and got distracted. with that i shoved her into the air dropping her spear and breaking her glasses.

"i-inumaki s-senpai" the black haired boy said weakly.

there was a charging panda coming towards me. then i felt a hand on my shoulder.

"dont move"

i suddenly stopped moving. i felt trapped. the boy was looking me in the eye. he had sympathy and anger in his orbs

stitched face man came charging in. "you were supposed to kill them" he said "let's go"

the dome then disappeared revealing the clear sky. i looked at the students with their shocked faces and i flipped the bird at them

"dumbass" i whispered with a smirk

a man with a blindfold showed up in front of Mahito, he looked scared of him.

what's this guys deal? "Mahito what's the problem?" i asked

"kill him" he replied

i then hopped in front of him with a evil smile

"ah we meet again" he said

"what are you talking about, i've never seen you in my life"

he frowned, "my students are watching, so i won't be going easy"

his fingers touched my chest sending me back but i landed on my feet. i charged back at him but he dodged.

"i don't want to hurt you" he said "calm down and we can sort this out"

"hell no" i replied

my other cursed friends were nowhere in sight but i didn't care. i just wanted to kill this guy.

i managed to work up a lot of cursed energy and it flow through my veins. i shot it all at him and he flew back. did i manage to hit him? the cloud disappeared and he was nowhere in sight

"peekaboo" he said in my ear giving me shivers.

he hit my spine sending me forward and it hurt a lot. "i see your friends have left" he said

"what's it to ya"

"nothing, i just wanted an audience." he replied "now let's put you to you to sleep"

he kept poking me and i passed out eventually.

3rd pov

Gojo knocked the cursed girl out putting her to sleep. she wasn't dead of course, because she once was friend.

the first years run up to her. "is she still alive?" kugisaki asked

"for now" gojo replied

the girls shallow breathing on the concrete with her small frail body. she was a complete curse now

black sharp nails with veiny hands an pale skin. red bloodshot eyes with visible eye bags. she looked scary yet so cute.

—-
A/N
hell there did u eat today? drink some water. btw u look eXtrA sexy today <3