~15~

"I guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me"

Jisung sat at his desk doing homework. Well he was trying to do homework. He was typing up an essay yet his focus was drifting away from the task in front of him.

Jisung couldn't shake away the memory of a few hours prior. Pictures were flashing in his mind of Minho's eyes locking with his. He couldn't get Minho's smile out of his head. After all they had been through and after all the damage that had been done, Minho smiled at him.

Doesn't Minho want me to move on? If he really wanted me to move on, why would he smile at me? He doesn't get to suddenly carve me out of his life and then smile like nothing happened.

Jisung shoved his computer away from him and banged his head on his desk. Jisung took a deep breath in and heavily sighed. His heart was constantly tearing itself apart the past few months, and he still couldn't decipher why.

Do I really love Minho that much to where I can't ever let go of him?

Is that even a question.

Jisung placed his chin on his desk and stared blankly at his wall. He was angry at himself for letting such a small interaction get under his skin so easily. He was angry that he let Minho's smile give him a break down. He was angry most of all that he still loved Minho no matter the circumstance.

Jisung sat up to turn off his desk light when a certain paper caught his attention. He shut his eyes and begged his mind to stop asking to read it.

You know what it is Jisung. Don't hurt yourself any further.

Jisung shook his head, grabbed the object, and unfolded the paper. Besides the hoodie buried in his closet, this was the only thing left he had that connected him to his ex boyfriend. As Jisung scanned the paper and looked at the words in Minho's small, but neat handwriting, he let his mind go back to when he first got the paper.

"Hey Sungie!" Minho called his boyfriend's attention. Jisung looked over his right shoulder, and he saw his boyfriend walking towards him with a smile plastered on his face. After the couple made up from their fight, they were almost inseparable.

Minho slung his left arm over the boy's petite shoulders. "Hi hyung."

"I have something for you."

Jisung's face formed into a confused expression. "What do you mean?" Minho chuckled. "I have something to give you."

Jisung scoffed. "Please hyung, don't buy me gifts all the time! I know you felt guilty but your song was enough, I promise."

Minho smirked. "I know. That's what I'm giving you angel."

Jisung blinked. He opened his mouth to speak, but closed his mouth due to not knowing what to say. He was extremely confused as to what his boyfriend was saying. "I know you're confused. But I didn't sing you the entire song, so..."

Minho fished through his pockets and pulled out a folded piece of lined paper. He opened Jisung's hand and placed it in his palm. "I wrote all the lyrics to the song on this paper."

Jisung looked up at his boyfriend. "What is this for?"

"Well, whenever you're feeling doubtful, insecure, or sad, or angry at me...or maybe even happy, I want you to read this paper. Just to be reminded how much I love you. And that I'll always love you."

Jisung felt his eyes prick with tears. Before he could say anything, Minho spoke up. "Ah! I have to go. I'll see you later Sungie." Minho planted a loving kiss on Jisung's forehead and walked away.

Jisung read the slightly smudged words written on the paper. He knew the lyrics to the song by heart, since he read them to himself almost every night before the break up. Now it was almost unbearable for the old piece of paper to be in his presence.

Jisung felt the anger bubble in his heart and he slammed the paper on his desk. He buried his face in his hands.

What happened to 'I'll always love you?'

Jisung shot up from his seat. He made his way to the closet and yanked a hoodie off of its hanger. He slipped the hoodie on and put some slides on before reaching for his car keys on the dresser, knowing exactly where he was going.

~~~

A/N: hi just a short chapter here :)

I want to say thank you for 200 reads, it makes me happy to know someone is reading my book hehe

I hope you guys are enjoying it <3