The Saint of Orleans and the Boy Dragon Trainer

3 P.O.V 

         " This has never happened before! We have to find out as much as we can, give me a minute to scan his spirit origin. " Roman said anxiously as we continue to glide through the air. " Are you sure this has never happened before? " Hiccup asks as he looks down to the clowds below them. " Yeah! Well actually theres one if I remember correctly his name was Sasaki Kojirou. Alright i'm sending all the data to you. " Roman says as a bracelet that Ritsuka was wearing starts beeping and flashing. " Hiccup senpai could you take us down? " Mash asks still with her eyes closed and holding on tight to Hiccup. " Sure. " Hiccup says in a soft voice and guiding them back down to the ground close to the town but just out of sight or range of bowmen. 

        " Master we should look at the data Roman sent us. " Mash says putting her shield face up on the ground as Hiccup moves Toothless out of the way. " Right! " Ritsuka before she pushes a button on her wrist band and some halographic charts and pictures show up telling all about Hiccup. 

Hiccup ( AKA: The Champion of Dragons )                                                                        Rank: 5 Star Servent

Attack: 1992/12064     HP: 2167/13671

Grail Attack: 14002      Grail HP: 15132

Attribute: Air     Alaignment: Nuetral Good     Gender: Male     

Traits: Humanoid, Male, Riding, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish, Dragon

Star Absorbtion: 200     Star Generation: 8.4     NP Charge Attack: 0.83     NP Charge Defense: 4%     

Death Rate: 35% 

Current State: Hiccup is at level 1 and assension 1 right now and because of his assension and current form as shown above he has acsess to a wing suit at all times that helps him glide only for about 15 minutes at a time and currently a shield ma...

Current State: Hiccup is at level 1 and assension 1 right now and because of his assension and current form as shown above he has acsess to a wing suit at all times that helps him glide only for about 15 minutes at a time and currently a shield made out of " Gronkle Iron " that can work as a crossbow and or a bola shooter. Hiccups shield is one of his many Noble Phantasms with each Noble Phantasm being different in it's own unique way.

Due to how Hiccup was portrayed in his movies and shows Hiccup gained the riding skill at rank A++ but also the ability to tame wild creature such as squirles or tigers and yes dragons. 

Because if Hiccups class he has magic resistance but it's not very strong so he has magic resistance D.

Skill 1: Book of Dragons: