𝟎𝟑|𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐔.

"𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇, 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐏𝐎𝐏
'𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍' 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐒
𝐈'𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍' 𝐄𝐌 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐑𝐓-𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓"

"𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇, 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐏𝐎𝐏'𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍' 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐈'𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍' 𝐄𝐌 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐑𝐓-𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓"

[WINDSOR HILLS| CALI| 2017| 9:17 PM]

(𝕺𝖒𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖙)

After passing security and getting to the large driveway, Kalyiah parked her car, and turned off the music. Stepping out, she stared in complete awe at the enormous mansion planted on the hill. When Michael sent the girl his address, she had to take a double look at the words written. The man resided in Windsor Hills, also known as the black Beverly Hills. Kalyiah figured he had a lot of money, but seeing the abode that nigga lived in, she had to re-evaluate everything she thought she knew about him.

"Damn...he rich, rich."

After straightening up her dark brown Juicy Couture sweatpants, she zipped up the matching sweater and slid her light brown Fendi purse over her shoulder. Taking her phone out, she checked her face and her hair to make sure everything was looking right.

Making her way over to the huge front doors, Kalyiah remembered that Michael had texted her, informing that the door would already be opened when she got here. When she heard the intro to "Big Pimpin'" blasting inside, Kalyiah understood why the door was already open--he wouldn't even hear her knock or ring the bell.

Kalyiah forcefully opened the door, and as soon as she stepped in, two black Dobermanns ran up to her, barking. As they surrounded her with their tongues out, Kalyiah stared at them blankly. She had nothing against dogs, or any animals for that matter, but after going through the death of her Staffordshire at the age of twelve, she promised herself to never get emotionally attached to any animals ever again.

As they continued barking like they were scaring somebody, she looked down at the white marbled floor, then glanced up to see how high the ceiling was.

All of a sudden, like some damn bots, the dogs stopped barking, turned around, and ran away. Confused, Kalyiah looked ahead at what caused them to leave her alone, and was met by Michael, enveloped in a white bathrobe and some flip flops. He had a huge cigar between his lips and his aviators over his nose.

"Shit I, parts with nothin', y'all be frontin', me give my heart to a woman? Not for nothin', never happen, I'll be forever mackin'."