ʙᴏɴᴜs!!

I took this from my old one shot book.Youve already read this but thank you @Crazy_Pidge_Fan for this request.

Promise I won't delete it this time
| (• •)|

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Goshiki was warm like the first day of summer.He was a burning warmth that you were never expecting, but it also made you happy because, finally, school was over.

Warmth poured down Goshiki's back and followed him like a long, royal cape.Warmth was like a nice cup of hot chocolate on Christmas Eve.Warmth was like confessing to your crush and them actually liking you back.

Goshiki was representation of warmth.

So when Kogane woke up to the right side of the bed cold (The two battled over this side of the bed with a game of rock, paper scissors), he was conflicted.

Kogane only felt series of emotions on a daily basis, they were always the same.Conflicted has never been on his list.

So he slips on his ducky slippers (something Goshiki bought for him in high school) and starts his mission on searching the whole house.

Keep in mind that Kogane isn't a patient guy, so after searching the whole apartment once whispering soft little 'Tsu's, he starts screaming.

No, not panicking, just screaming.If Goshiki was actually here he would either softly tell Kogane to stop before they got another noise complaint, or yell just as loud.

"TSSSUUUUUUUU, BABY!?!" Kogane shouts in the middle of the living room.

With no answer, Kogane slumped against the couch, defeated.

'Maybe he went shopping, last time I was a little bit loud in Walmart'

Trying to figure out reasons on where Goshiki would be or why he would leave (like when your mom, leaves the house without telling you where she's going), his eyes drift to a purple sticky note on the front door.

Noticing the pretty squiggles of Goshiki's hand writing, Kogane quickly scrambles up.Maybe his slippers slide against the floor, causing him to fall flat on his stomach, but nobody is there to see that.

Despite Kogane's clumsy struggles, he makes it to the door and delicately removes the sticky note (because he worships anything Goshiki has done, even the ground he walks on).

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆!!𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱.𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗶 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

𝗜 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗻𝘁: 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆, 𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸.