14; mint gum

It has been a week since the incident with Maiko. [Y/N] ignored her every day. Though they were in the same class, it was easy to ignore her as Maiko sat in the front whereas [Y/N] sat in the back. The bell rang indicating it was the end of the school day. [Y/N] was going to watch the boys practice as after she was going to go to Tsukishima's house to dye his hair blue.

She got up and grabbed her book bag that was hanging off of the bag holder on the side of her desk. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi waited by the door for the [hair color] haired girl who was hurrying to collect her stuff. Once she was done, she walked over to the two volleyball boys.

"Let's go?" She asked, the boys nodding in response. The three of them walked to the gym quietly. The hallways buzzed with students that were either trying to get to their club or exiting the school to go home.

The walk to the gym was quite short, everyone was warming up or in the changing room. [Y/N] was always welcomed to watching the team's practice. Especially after she talked to Coach Ukai about becoming manager with Yachi for their second year.

While [Y/N] watched the team practice, a petite female with blueish black hair and piercing blue eyes walked up to her. She immediately recognized the girl and froze in place.

Akiyama Maiko.

"Can I help you?" [Y/N] asked, slowly leaning back as she felt the girl's hot and minty breath fanning her face.

"What did I tell you? Stay away from Tsukishima-kun. And what did you do? Go near him for the past week." Maiko scowled, she clenched her fists into a ball, in an attempt to manage her anger.

"Look. I don't understand why I have to follow your orders. I can do whatever I want. If you tell me to stay away from him without a reason again, that'll be my reason to rock your shit. Is that what you want?" When Maiko didn't answer, a scoff was released from [Y/N]. "That's what I thought. I want an answer soon by the way." With that, she continued watching the boys practice while the other female slowly sat down next to her.

Feeling her presence beside her, [Y/N] raised an eyebrow but shook it off as she didn't care where Maiko sat. "There's a reason why I wanted you to stay away from Tsukishima-kun." She started.

"The reason why I wanted you to stay away from him is because I'm bisexual. I have a crush on you. And I know that doesn't make up for what I did to you. I'm sorry. I shouldn't interfere with your relationship with him." Maiko looked at the gym ground. A silence cast upon the two.

[Y/N] let out a small chuckle, "I'm sorry Maiko-chan. Although I might have no interest in you romantically, I'm sure we can be friends. Right? Also, Tsukki and I aren't dating."

Maiko's frown turned inwards into a smile. "Yes, of course! Thank you so much [Y/N]-chan! And again, I'm sorry."

"It's alright, I forgive you."

"You want gum?"

"Sure."

-

discord

i ate ur mom

~ main room ~

y/n
[tsukishima.with.blue.hair.png]

[tsukishima.almost.killing.y/n.png]

tsukishima
istg if this doesn't wash out

kento
give it maybe... 3-7 days for it to start
to fade

it'll take a week or two to completely go away