16; a date

messages

tsukki

y/n
i have something i need to tell you

tsukki
what is it?

y/n
you might hate me for this but...

tsukki
okay?

y/n
i'm in love with...

[favorite character]

like they're so sexy

it's annoying

i wanna be sexy too

tsukki
why are you telling me this?

y/n
idk

because you're my best friend?

can i come over??

so we can study for exams tomorrow together :)

tsukki
mhm sure

y/n
thanks!!

i'll be over in 5 minutes max

-

[Y/N] struggled to put her shoes on as she slung her book bag over her shoulder. "I'll be off!" She called out, though she didn't know if her mom was home. It was Sunday, exams took place the next day.

The [hair color] hair girl locked the front door and ran out of her property. Tsukishima's house wasn't far from hers, however it wasn't near either. She ran as fast as she could, and made it to his house in 3 minutes flat.

After composing her posture, she rang the doorbell and waited for the blonde to answer. The person who opened the door ended up being Akiteru, but he let her in nonetheless.

"Kei! Your girlfriend is here!"

Tsukishima walked out of his bedroom that happened to be downstairs and rolled his eyes. By now, the blue in his hair had faded and it was finally back to its normal blonde color. He wore a black hoodie, gray sweatpants, and of course his rectangular frames. "She's not my girlfriend."

Akiteru shrugged and walked upstairs into his room. "Come on." Although [Y/N] had been in Tsukishima's room before, it was always weird. "I'm sad. I miss your blue hair."

"I almost got dress coded."

"Yeah? But at least it looked pretty enough for them to let you go." They sat down at the coffee table in the middle of his room. [Y/N] pulled out her books and pencil case. Tsukishima grabbed his things from his desk and neatly organized them on the edge of the table.

"I give up." [Y/N] said the moment her pencil touched the review sheets. She had pretest anxiety and that sucked. She was worried that she would fail and won't be able to go to the next grade.

"You didn't even do anything." Tsukishima mumbled, not looking up from his paper.

A small sigh escaped [Y/N]'s lips. "Can we go to the cafe down the road to study? It can be a date." She wiggled her eyebrows jokingly.

"We can go, but it's not a date."

They got up and collected their things. The two left the house and started their way to the small cafe down the road.

When they got there, the fresh scent of coffee filled the air. The cafe was small, not much costumers were there surprisingly. After ordering they sat down with their food and studying materials.

"Tsukki! Don't eat the macaroons yet! Let me take a picture."

y/n.l/n

y/n.l/n study "date" with my best friend @tsukki.kei

maraaa.k did you?
| y/n.l/n no 😀
| sunaaa.r pussy
| y/n.l/n stop being mean suna

kuroo_chem01 @kodzuken at least they're studying
| kodzuken kuro i DID study

yamayama oooh macaroons
| y/n.l/n i'll save some for you :)
| yamayama what? that's not what i meant y/n, it's okay
| y/n.l/n idc loll

atsumu.miyaaa shes all grown up 😭
| osamu.miyaaa shut up tsumu, get a hold of yourself
| y/n.l/n ^^

They finished eating and studying and decided to call it a day. "I'm so nervous for exams tomorrow." [Y/N] said while jumping up and down, a habit she accumulated when she was a kid and was moving to Miyagi for the first time.

"You'll be fine. You got most of the questions on your review correct anyway." Both first years walked side by side as they were going back to Tsukishima's house.

"I hope. I had fun today though."

"Mm.. Same, I guess."

"What do ya mean you guess??"

"I said what I said."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

AUTHOR'S NOTE

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I GOT LAZY

and i'm sorry it's short

i have no ideas

thank you so so so much for 2k reads! i love you all so much!!

-yumi