Chapter 4

"WHY YOU DO THAT??" Carrot yelled at Fetch. He ran downstairs and got a bat. He was scared if Fetch was going to rip his hand off like whoever's hand that was. He saw his sister again, Carrot tried to sneak past, but also trying to see if that nasty dog lied.

Carrot slowly walked past his sister. He sawed that her hand was both was still attached to her body, that was good Carrot guess. He wouldn't really care actually. She was really stinky!!! And she thought 1 + 1 = pork chop!!!!

Carrot was about to go get the bat until.. Beep boop! Carrot forgot he had his phone with him. He looked at it quick and saw that he got a text from Fetch. "Where did you gO? I was gonna tell you y I did that but I no tell you now! HAHA!!!" Carrot is very anger now. Then realized his sister was looking at him in a very creepy way. "HI! MR POO POO PEE PEE!! WHAT YOU ARE DOING BEHIND ME?!?!?"

"Uh.....Kebab, I was just seeing if you have lost any of your hands yet!" Carrot said in a awkward way. Very nice!

Kebab looked at Carrot like he was a weirdo, which he was. Carrot just ran away into the basement to find the bat. He didn't even know why they had one, no one in his family ever played baseball.

Carrot went down the basement as the stairs made a creaking noise every time he took a step. Carrot was kinda scared of the basement for since it was super cold and gave him the chills. It kind of looked like a place to get murdered.

When he got down the stairs and looked around for the bat. Then he noticed that there was a ball pit. All the colors of the balls looked faded and the pit was faded red but, somehow some of the red looked like ...blood...

He went closed to the ball pit looking around the ball pit, then he looked in the ball pit and saw the bat. "That's weird... why is there even a ball pit here? We never owned a ball pit... I don't think?" Carrot said.  He just ignored it, he just needed that bat and kill that ugly dog. "Why did Mr Springtrap give me the robot dog?" He thought.

Carrot reached out for the bat. Then right when Carrot grabbed the bat he felt some weight on the bat, well more than it should be. Then he felt something pull the bat from him, he tried to pull it out.

As he pulled more of the bat out of the ball pit he realized that their was a fuzzy yellow hands on the other end of the bat. He freaked out, he was still holding the other side of the bat, but got distracted by the yellow hands and didn't use that much weight to pull the bat.

Then, the fuzzy yellow hands pulled the bat even more and pulled the bat into the pit with Carrot still holding on the bat. Carrot screamed as he entered the pit. When he entered the pit, he went pass a bunch of the plastic balls. Then he looked in front of him, seeing light.

How is there light at the bottom of the ball pit? He thought. If he talked, he would probably get a bunch a dirt and maybe even a plastic ball in his mouth and that would be the poo poo stinky!!!

Carrot kept holding on the bat for some reason. He should have just forgot about the bat,  and used a knife to kill Fetch instead! But I guess Carrot is stupid! Suddenly, Carrot started to go deeper, into the pit, until he appeared, in a new place.

He was in some kind of place that looked like a knock-off Chuck E Cheese, but It still looked cleaner, and nicer, than the real Chuck E Cheese. Carrot turned around to see a yellow rabbit standing in the corner. He was kind of creepy. 

Carrot ignored him and walked around a bit. He was very confused. How did he end up here? There was several kids running around the building. Screaming, shouting, laughter. 

Carrot then saw a calendar on the wall. The date read, July, 15, 1988. 1988? Was this some sort of time travelling ball pit? Carrot backed away from the calendar, and he must have accidentally bumped into someone. "O! I'm sorry." Carrot said, and turned around to see who he bumped into.