Chapter 5

Carrot was heading to school thinking about what happen that last night. Why did Fetch do thAt? Fatime Freddy didn't do anything wrong.. well, still he deserved it but still I hope Fatime Freddy doesn't tell bOn bOoOn!!

As he continue his thought he saw a girl doing hopscotch, she was very tall and she had red hair, like the color of blood, and her dress was the same blood red color. She has bright green eyes and her neck was SUPER LONGG!! She also had very pale skin.

Carrot went on his phone to see what time it is, it was about 20 minutes before school starts. So Carrot sat on a bench near the door and getting a book to read from his backpack.

As he got it out he looked in front of him seeing if anyone was there instead of that blooded hair girl. He didn't see anyone so he went back to reading his book. He read until to page 21, he felted something on his ankle.

Carrot got freaked out and jump. He looked down, IT WAS FETCH???? Carrot got a text from Fetch, "Hahaha, I am the stalk of the stalker and follow you to this very weird building!"

"Really? You don't know what school is? Well never mind about that but there are no animals allowed unless its dead!" Carrot yelled at Fetch. "Couldn't I just stay out school?" Fetch texted Carrot. Well thats true Fetch could but he would have to get me a choco milky! Carrot thought.

Fetch texted Carrot again, "O you want chocolate milk?? I get dat for yOUuU!!" 
Carrot gasped, "How you know??" Fetch disappeared and texted Carrot, "Because I can read ur mind, dummy!!!!"

Wait wut! Kyaaahh!!!!! Carrot thought. He waited a few minutes for Fetch and got his book out again.

"Ono!! Its the Veggie Fry!!" Carrot heard a voice in the distance, he looked up and saw Funtime Freddy. Fatime Freddy walked over dragging Bon Bon.

"That ugly vegetable made his dog take my hand and saw me and my fat form!!!" Funtime Freddy yelled. "You are fat in both forms!" Bon Bon said and went by Carrot.

"Uh sorry about him, he just a dumb dumb" Bon Bon said. Bon Bon checked the time from his phone. "ONO school starts soon!!!"

"Ono!" Carrot said, putting his book away, and getting his backpack on. They both walked inside to school, then right when the reached the inside, Funtime Freddy ran in and grabbed Carrot.

"HEY WHAT DID I SAY? DON'T GO NEAR MY BOYFRIEND!!!!" Funtime Freddy grabbed onto his neck. "Stop KYAAAHH!!! YOU'RE NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!" Bon Bon yelled at him. "WHAT! THIS UGLY VEGETABLE IS YOUR BOYFRIEND THEN?" Funtime Freddy yelled, dropping Carrot.

"What! No! And he no ugly!!!" Bon Bon yelled. "Whatever! Still I need to kill Carrot!!" Funtime Freddy grabs Carrot right when he was about to run away, and punches him and the face.

"Owie!!!" Carrot said. Then a teacher came she had brown hair and eyes, she looked mostly like a human but had brown bunny ears with the inside purple, she also had a purple bunny tail.

Funtime Freddy dropped Carrot again, right when she saw her. "ONO what did I just seeee??" The teacher said. "Funtime Freddy bully!!!" Bon Bon yelled. "What no! I didn't!!!" Funtime Freddy yelled back.

"In my office now!!!!" She said. They all followed the teacher into her office. Its only my second day, and I get in trouble! Great! I can't believe the principle caught us! Well that's was good, I guess, too. Carrot thought.

When they got to the office, they all took a seat. Carrot noticed that girl doing hopscotch was there too. "Eleanor, did you see this happen?" The principle said. "Yes Miss Saliva, Funtime Fatty bully because Carrot was stealing Bon Bon from him even tho Bon Bon no likey him!"