You love me? :Steve

~Steve telling you that he got into a fight with your ex boyfriend for cheating on you~

After a long hard day working at the Diner, you really wanted to go see your best friend, Steve. Just a week ago you broke up with your boyfriend after finding out he was cheating on you with some soc, you immediately went to Steve and told him everything. He always knew how to comfort you when you're having a bad day. It had left you pretty heart broken but you had promise Steve that he won't go out and do anything stupid to you ex. You slowly started to make your way to Curtis' house as you knew Steve would be there most likely shoving cake into his mouth.

Your mouth almost dropped to the ground after seeing Steve holding up his crooked bloody nose.

"OMG Steve what happened, are you ok, jesus who did this to you, where's dally?" you flooded him with questions as a small smirk creeped on his face.

"I'm fine Y/N, just a few scratches but i'll be ok, it's funny how you immediately thought of Dally" he snickered.

"Oh shut up you, i'm worried ok" you said stopping yourself from hitting him "tell me everything especially why you nose all bloody"

"Well i met up with you boyfriend"

"Ex" you interrupted him

"Sorry ex and i sorted things out with him" wiping some of the blood away

"Steve you promised you won't going to get involved"

"Well I can't help it Y/N, your my best friend and I love you" he's eyes grew wide as he realized what he'd said

"You love me?" you said blushing

"How can I not love you, you're the most beautiful girl i've ever met".

Before you could respond he leaned in connecting his lips with yours. You melted as you kissed back.

You broke away gasping for air.

"I love you too Steve, I always have" you smiled before leaning back to kiss him again.

***

Hi everyone, sorry for the late update I meant to upload this sooner but for some reason is wasn't letting me upload the gif sooooo...... anyway I hope you still enjoyed it :) 

Don't forget to;

⭐️Vote

💌Request

✒️Comment

♡Follow

Love always,

Aqua xx