Can't Hide Anymore: Sodapop Request

Resquest for: shellyybellyy

"Soda i'm serious, you promise you won't say anything" you hushed your boyfriend soda, of 5 months. You and soda were currently wedged behind the dairy queen and the dumpster, hiding from your older brother Randy. "My brother will kill you if he found out we were going out"

"Don't worry, Shelly, I promise no one will find out," Soda said brushing your long dark hair out from your face "let's get out of here and quick, it sinks back here".

"You're right, I'll go out first so no one suspects anything alright" you said. Just as you were about to get up you felt a hand grab your arm pulling you back down to the ground. "Soda what are you doing? Your wrecking the plan"

"Shelly I don't want to hide our relationship anymore, it's dumb and I love you. I don't care if your brother wants to hunt me down and kill me, I want to show the whole world that you're my girl and not be scared or anything"

"Soda, are you crazy? You know what my parents will do to me or worse do to you if they find out, I'm not going to let that happen".

"You don't get it Shelly. We should be proud that we have each other, not scared and feel like we should run away and hide whenever we want to see each other. It's not right".

"No, you don't get it Soda, how many times have I told you I can't. I never used to lie to parents and since I met you. Well look at me" you said your eyes beginning to swell up with tears

"You're just like the rest of them, Shelly. Too afraid to be seen with Sodapop Curtis, I really thought that you were the one, but I guess not"

"Well go fuck yourself Soda, you know what I can't do this anymore" You said trying your best to sound as mad as possible without letting the tears fall. "Were done" you stormed off before throwing the silver ring that he gave you for your 15th birthday.

Time Skip

"I did it Lucas, I broke up with Soda. God i'm such an idiot" you said between sobs

"Yes Shelly you're the biggest idiot I know. For once there's a guy who is willing enough to face your brother just for you"

"But I don't know what to do" you whined "You know with my parents and all-"

"Screw your parents, you got to listen to what your heart tells you"

"Your right" you said immediately feeling stupid "Thanks Lucas"

Next day

After talking to Lucas you had finally worked up the courage to meet up with soda at the dairy queen and talk things over.

"Hey soda, I'm really sorry, I was such an idiot and after thinking it over i'm so sorry"

"Yeah I'm sorry too Shelly, I was wrong and I shouldn't have pushed it. I know how you feel. But I really want you to give me another chance, can we at least try and make it work?"

You breathed in heavily, all your thoughts rushing through your head, you looked up into his beautiful bright blue eyes "Soda I know we can make it work, screw my parents i'm not going to hide it anymore" you both giggled before looking into each other's eyes.

You felt his soft lips brush against yours, oh god how you missed his lips.

"Promise me Shelly that nothing will ever come between us again" Soda mumbled softly in your ear

"I promise"