Streams And Shops

We spent the rest of that night just watching movies and talking about life.

Well not life but just general stuff that we never got the chance to talk about over the internet.

We also ordered food at one point.

It was around 3 in the morning when we all fell asleep in the living room with a movie playing in the background.

----

When I woke up I found myself lying in bed.

I guess one of them took me up here at some point because don't remember waking up at any point.

I got changed into something different than what I was wearing.

Looking over at my suitcase I scanned over the clothes that were on the top.

I saw a pair of grey sweats with the Collingwood AFL team logo on them and a black oversized jacket.

I was born in Australia and moved to America when I was 12 so I support Australian teams and follow the AFL because that's what I grew up with.

Ince I had changed I went downstairs to get my phone.

As I was walking down the stairs I could smell something wafting through the air.

I turned the corner and saw Dream in the kitchen standing near the stove on his phone.

I walked over to where my phone was on the couch carefully avoiding' a sleeping Sapnap.

I was too lazy to walk back around so I just jumped over the couch.

'Morning' I said as I walked over to where Dream was standing, my voice deeper than normal from not being used for a bit.

'Surprised to see you awake, considering I carried you to bed last night' he said looking up from his phone and flipping the bacon that he was cooking.

'Sorry 'bout that' I said leaning against the cupboards.

'It no problem, you're really light anyway' he said looking at me and smiling.

'Is that bacon' I heard from the couch.

'Decided to join us did you' I laughed as I saw Sapnap getting up and coming over to us.

'Oh shut up' he said jokingly.

We talked for a bit while Dream finished cooking breakfast.

When everything was done they sat around the bench while I sat on the bench.

Look chairs are uncomfortable and sitting on things that aren't meant to be sat on is fun.

'We still going to do that stream today?' Sapnap asked through a mouthful of toast.

'I'm up for it if Rose is' Dream said.

'Yeah let's do it' I said looking up from my food.

——

Sapnap was starting his stream while me and Dream sat on his bed.

I was helping Dream put on the mask and make sure his face was covered completely.

Once Sapnap was ready we explained that we had met up and Dream went into frame.

Chat went crazy.

Asking questions, asking for proof, spamming emotes and just trying to react to the news.

I put my hand in frame to prove to chat that I was in fact there and Dream sat in his chair which he had brought in from his set up.

We talked to chat for a bit, read donations and subs.

Then we got an interesting dono,

'Rose, who's hotter Sapnap or Dream?'

I looked at Sapnap and Dream and just froze.

But I had to answer otherwise people would start to work it out.

'Uhh, I mean they're both pretty attractive I guess, but if I had to choose I wouldn't be able to' it was a terrible answer but it was something.

The rest of the stream went on pretty well,

We answered a few odd questions here and there but nothing too bad, well there were people asking for me to come on screen fully and for Dream to take off his mask but we have learned to put up with that.

We ended the stream and said goodbye to chat after telling them to go and drink water.

Once we were sure that the stream had ended I came over and stood behind Dream to help him get the mask off.

He had his hood up and couldn't see anything so he couldn't get it off without risking breaking it.

I took down his hood and un clipped the back before letting him do the rest himself.

After he got the mask off he put a hand through his hair and put the mask on the bed.

'That was a good stream' Sapnap said.

'Apart from the part when I almost outed myself' I mumbled.

'Hey you did well'