~Chapter Nine~

📼

After getting knocked out, all four mutants and Moira were moved towards a holding cell where they currently lay. All five of them groaned as they slowly woke up.

Peter screamed before backing away from something only to fall on his ass when he backed over (Y/n).
(Y/n) groaned before glaring at her boyfriend.

"What's wrong?!" (Y/n) asked as she sat up, while Peter once again stood up.

"What's wrong with you? Is that gonna happen to all of us?!" Peter asked as he turned towards Hank, who was blue, before looking at his hands.

(Y/n) followed Peter's gaze only to see Hank. She slowly put two and two together before laughing as she realized that in all the ten years Peters known Hank this was his first time seeing Beast.

"No, I just left my meds in the house." Hank explained, while Peter helped (Y/n) up.

"I'm sorry for stepping on you." Peter apologized.

"It's okay." (Y/n) responded before placing a quick kiss on Peter's lips.

"What happened? Where are we?" Moira said as she stood up and looked at a glass window where Stryker stood.

"Hello, Mystique." Stryker said through a speaker.

"Major Stryker" Mystique responded with venom in her voice.

"Colonel Stryker." Stryker corrected, as Hank and Mystique started getting closer to the walls.

"I wouldn't get too close to the wall, if I were you. It may create some discomfort." Stryker commented.

"I'm Moira MacTaggert. I'm a senior officer at the CIA." Moira said as she walked towards the glass.

"I know who you are, Agent MacTaggert." Stryker said.

"You cannot keep me here, in this..." Moira tried to say before being cut off.

"Actually, I can. A psychic event just destroyed every nuke from here to Moscow." Stryker said, cutting Moira off.

"That event emanated from exactly where we found you. At the home of the world's most powerful psychic. So, you are going to tell me, where is Charles Xavier?" Stryker said.

"It's not him you should be worried about. There's someone else. Someone more powerful." Moira said, catching (Y/n) and Hank's attention.

"If you let us out of here, we can help you." Mystique added.

"Do you really expect me to believe that? You can put on any face, but I know who you are. What you are." Stryker said before walking away.

"Hey, Moira, um... what did you mean by someone more powerful than Charles?" (Y/n) asked the older woman.

📼

Meanwhile outside, Hank, Kurt, and Jean ran around trying to find the mutants. As they ran around Jean would use her ability to make guards not see them.

Once they found the door to the cell, Kurt tried to teleport inside. Only he couldn't since the cell has some type of barrier to block mutant powers.

"There's got to be a way to cut the power" Scott said, before the trio went looking around more.

Soon they reached a corner where one again Jean blocked a guards vision. Inside the room sat a type of fighter jet.

"Guys, that could be our way out of here." Scott said.