~Chapter Fourteen~

📹

After an awkward introduction, (Y/n) and Pietro walked back to their house. As they reached their lawn, Pietro felt as if someone was watching them, making him wrap his arm protectively around (Y/n).

Once inside the house, Pietro zoomed around locking all the doors and windows before once again stopping next to his wife.

"Everything okay?" (Y/n) asked as Pietro walked her up the stairs towards their bedroom. The speedster said nothing as they both changed into their pajamas.

(Y/n) changed into a pair of shorts and one of Pietro's hoodies before getting into bed. From there she watched her husband exit the bathroom in nothing but a muscle tee and his hand blue plaid boxers. He crawled into bed before pulling (Y/n) close.

"Peter, what's wrong?" (Y/n) asked, not even realizing she said her husband's name wrong.

"I feel like someone's watching us." Pietro said, not even batting an eye at the name Peter. It was almost more natural to be called Peter. He even preferred it over his name.

Pietro held (Y/n) close, his arms wrapped around her waist while one hand rested on her stomach. (Y/n) was quick to notice her husband's nerves. She placed a sweet kiss on his lips as a shield grew around their bed.

"How's that?" (Y/n) asked with a smile. Peter smiled back before kissing her again.

"Better." Peter mumbled, his hold on her lessening only a little. After a while the couple fell into a restful sleep in each other's arms.

📹

The next morning (Y/n) woke up before Peter. She smiled as she moved out of his grasp and kissed his forehead before walking out of her shield.

She walked over to her closet before pulling out some overalls and a long sleeve red shirt with thin black and orange stripes. After changing she walked out of her and Peter's shared bathroom only to find him sitting on the bed. His silver blonde hair still a mess from sleep.

"Good morning, sleepy head." (Y/n) giggled before straightening his hair.

"Good morning. And good morning, Twinkie." Peter said before he started talking to (Y/n)'s stomach. (Y/n) laughed before kissing Peter's head. 

"Come on, we promised Wanda we'd help with Halloween." (Y/n) said. Peter sighed before getting up and picking (Y/n) up bridal style.

(Y/n) didn't even have time to protest before she was in Wanda's living room and Peter was asleep on her couch. Still in only his boxers and a muscle tee might I add.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes before heading to the kitchen. She pulled out a bag of pancake mix along with eggs and bacon. As she started making breakfast, Billy walked down stairs.

"Halloween's a magical holiday. All about family, friends, and the thrill of getting to be someone else for a day. Good morning, aunt (Y/n)." Billy said as she walked into the kitchen in his Halloween costume. He grabbed some breakfast just as Tommy walked in.

"Wrong! Halloween's about candy. And scaring people, but mostly candy." Tommy said as he grabbed his breakfast and stole a piece of bacon.

"This is delicious, aunt (Y/n)." Tommy said, making his aunt smile.

"Who do you agree with, Aunty?" Billy asked.

"Sorry Billy but I agree with Tommy. Who doesn't love free candy." (Y/n) said, making the boys laugh.

"So where's your costume, Tommy?" (Y/n) asked as she sat down with her own plate of pancakes.

"This is my costume. I'm the cool twin." Tommy said.