1 |meeting

I quickly grabbed my Air force 1s Nike sneakers pairing them with mitch-matched socks, which kinda coordinated with my outfit I had on.

I drove to school before the bell ring and went to my spot. I usually hang by myself because I prefer to be alone and I need to clear my thoughts.

my spot was this little area by the library, there's a few people in the morning that's why I come before more students enter the building. the "friends" I have, I don't consider having friends because I'm not the friendly type but I can fake it that's what've been doing ever since coming to this school.

my "friends" know I love to be alone but they always tend to invite me to stuff, I always declined. I hate going out with people because more people more attention to you I hated having attention in school. once you have attention people start to figure you out and want to get to know you or rumors start spreading around and please I don't want that.

I hardly crave attention but once I'm out of school I love the attention, but not school-related stuff.

I'm wearing a black cardigan with a white undershirt and I paired it along with mom jeans match with my white air force 1s Nike sneakers. I don't stand out but my outfit has to always look good it's my biggest flex to be fashionable. my friends always compliment my outfits when they see me mostly in the halls.

The bell rang I had to go to my first class of the day honestly I don't have the class because it's really easy to pass but I did hate the students in the classroom they were always disrespectful and talk back to the teacher always giving her a hard time, every time I glance at her she looks like she wants to pull her hair out because all the stress the students were giving her daily. if I were her I would've quit but no I guess she's dedicated to her job.

Oh, another reason I hate this class is one of my "friends" is in here her name is Eleanor she pretty but talks to way too much and always talk about her boyfriend Louis Tomlinson, he's pretty hot and he's known which I tend to stay away from towards him and her. it's hard to stay away from Eleanor when we're literally in the same class sitting by me.

For once she's pretty quite probably her boyfriend broke up with her with that talkative mouth I wouldn't be surprised.

I ripped a piece of notebook paper and wrote on it "r u ok ?" and passed it to her, she quickly glanced the note and gave me a nod but continued not talking but i just left it alone.