2| party time

I'm chilling in my bed eating oreo ice cream while binge-watching shameless. I heard movers outside my house so I looked out the window it was a boy that looked my age and with his parents talking excitingly about the new house.

The boy noticed me staring I wasn't going to duck down it was already too late for that, I smiled at him then closed my blinds.

I was half asleep when I heard my doorbell ringed I quickly look through the peephole and my face regretted getting up, I opened the door to my surprise it was york she rushed inside without telling her.

"what do you want," I said calmly eying her down while she walks to my room without my permission I already know what she going to say she's going to try to convince me to go to the party with the girls and me like always I'm going to say no.

she went in my closet and picked out outfits before she can say anything I told her no she still acts like she couldn't hear a thing I even screamed at her several times she still wouldn't budge. "you're going I don't give zero fucks you're going" she yelled at me, I rolled my eyes and made a deal that this is the only time this is acceptable for me to go. she jumped up and down and hugging me and quickly typed on her phone telling the rest of the girls.

she picked out a white matching two piece the top is shaped like a diamond with straps around it so you could tie it around your neck and back along with a mini skirt, i paired it with nude open toed platform sandals and added accessories a purse to match the platforms and shades to give a little pizzazz.

"ahhhh omg omg you look so fucking good" york said while hyping me up, i thanked her and she started recording me so i started running away from the camera and told her to stop.

"so where's the party at york" i asked "umm next door" she said while swiping up and down on her phone.

great. that's so great. now i got to meet my new neighbor and this is going to be my first impression of them great. i looked out the window and saw louis talking to him and gave him a side hug, how does louis know him ?