Party Flowers

***

***

"What do you want to do until 6:00pm?" I asked Katsuki as I lazily laid on his bed, my head hanging off the edge.

"How am I supposed to know?" He rolled his eyes. "You're the one who wanted to come over."

"I always come over, this isn't new. You should know by now to always have something to do planned to save me from my boredom." I playfully lectured him as I flipped off the bed and onto my feet.

Casually I walked over to him on his desk chair. "What are you doing?" He questioned my actions with a raised brow.

"Sitting with you." I answered simply as I pushed him back in his seat so I could sit on his lap.

"You're too big for this now! You're not a little kid anymore!" He protested trying to push me off.

"I'm never to big to sit on my best friends lap and cuddle." I retorted.

He groaned in annoyance. "You're gonna break my damn desk chair. I have work to do, maybe you should actually do your homework instead of annoy me when I'm trying to do mine."

I looked at him kind of hurt and began to get off of him feeling bad for bothering him. Katsuki sighed. "If you really want to cuddle go sit on the bed."

I smiled at him and lead him to the bed to cuddle once he grabbed all his stuff.

"You're so damn touchy feely, it's annoying." He grumbled sitting down next to me. I rolled my eyes at his words and laid my head on his lap letting him play with my hair while he looked through a school book.

"Hey Katsuki?" He hummed in acknowledgement to my question and I continued. "Why do you keep me around and put up with all my annoying antics?"

"Because you're tolerable dumbass, you're chill and ok to be around." I smiled lightly up at him before closing my eyes to rest a little.

"Thank you Katsuki."

"Yeah yeah don't mention it." He mumbled as he turned his page.

Katsuki wasn't much of a cuddler, in fact he would never cuddle me back. But he never rejected me when I would cuddle into him. He was just simply indifferent.

•••

"You guys made it!" Mina exclaimed letting us into her house. "I was kinda scared you two were going to ditch."